Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Information You Will Believe a Golden Baby Can Fly: Grimoire on Indiegogo

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
This is what most people think when you claim to have been working on the game for 17 years and haven't got more to show for it.

SLOW. HAVE YOU SEEN THE 26 VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE?
Videos of some other game that were cobbled together and placed there in order to make people believe there was an actual game.

ARE YOU AWARE NUMEROUS BETA TESTERS HAVE DECLARED THEY REACHED THE END OF THE GAME ON THIS FORUM?
Those were alts.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
This is what most people think when you claim to have been working on the game for 17 years and haven't got more to show for it.

SLOW. HAVE YOU SEEN THE 26 VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE?
Videos of some other game that were cobbled together and placed there in order to make people believe there was an actual game.

ARE YOU AWARE NUMEROUS BETA TESTERS HAVE DECLARED THEY REACHED THE END OF THE GAME ON THIS FORUM?
Those were alts.

:troll: Troll trolls. Either naked trolling or else Sapiens genius.

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
All that time and no cutscenes or voiceacting? What were you possibly doing all that time?

Your lack of knowledge about games development appears to be no barrier to your offering counsel on same.

I think he was asking a question. Far different from offering counsel. Your defensive reaction shows shame in the length of time it has taken you to complete your masterpiece. A very Sapien emotion. You may not be completely Sapien, but you sure sound 100% Homo.

How can you be so sure that there are not people here that are more Neanderthal than you and your Sapien majority DNA is preventing you from seeing the true majesty of your superiors of the true blood?

As an example, here is a picture of me doing Calculus:

neanderthal2-278x225.jpg

That's right...mental math, bitch!

Come back when your slag DNA has been burnt out of you in the fires of pure breeding and maybe I will let you in on the secrets of your forefathers.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
All that time and no cutscenes or voiceacting? What were you possibly doing all that time?

Your lack of knowledge about games development appears to be no barrier to your offering counsel on same.

I think he was asking a question. Far different from offering counsel. Your defensive reaction shows shame in the length of time it has taken you to complete your masterpiece. A very Sapien emotion. You may not be completely Sapien, but you sure sound 100% Homo.

How can you be so sure that there are not people here that are more Neanderthal than you and your Sapien majority DNA is preventing you from seeing the true majesty of your superiors of the true blood?

neanderthal2-278x225.jpg

Come back when your slag DNA has been burnt out of you in the fires of pure breeding and maybe I will let you in on the secrets of your forefathers.

You are funny, manboon. Your quaint ideas about the people might even be topical ... in the late 1900's.

Just before I checked the Codex to see if there were any meaningful questions about the game, I read one of my stolen monographs from [redacted] university again. At the end it has specific instructions telling interns what slides they can show from caves in France and South America during their presentations and what slides "are still the subject of active discussion." It has a specific list of all the paintings that clearly show domesticated animals that are not supposed to exist for another 25,000 years. These paintings are forbidden to show or discuss when giving public presentations away from the university. They "continue to present a special kind of dilemma for public release."

Very fascinating stuff. My source is getting his tenure soon and he says our relationship will end then. No more insider stuff for me. It's been fun while it lasted.

It's marked STAFF EYES ONLY at the end of the .PDF and it was originally password locked. I was never meant to read this document. I've got hundreds and hundreds of them.

That amusing picture above has nothing to do with Neanderthals and they looked nothing like this. It's Sapiens show business.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
I stare in awe into the frothing maw of madness. :cool:

Actually there is only one kind of crazy and it is calling this creature an "auroch" or "bovid."

lascaux.jpg

This is a cow. It couldn't be any simpler. If they hunted these creatures for meat and not milk, then where are the hunting vignettes? Cro-Magnon's crude scrawls look like prehistoric SAW films. All blood and guts and spears and wounds and red. Neanderthals could not paint one hunting scene in 2,000+ figures over 3 kilometers of surface area inside the cave? Scienmajists say they hunted these creatures? Where are the hunting scenes?

There's an image of a man being butted from behind by a bull, exactly the sort of comical image a herder would draw in the cave. Not a single animal is depicted as being killed by men at Lascaux. NOT ONE.

Abel was a herder who found favor with God. He was killed by his brother Cain, a child of the devil.

This is simple stuff for anybody who can reason. For those who only pretend to be capable of reasoning, could be confusing stuff.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Abel was a herder who found favor with God. He was killed by his brother Cain, a child of the devil.
So, Eve was a loose skank who spread it for the Devil? Old Testament according to Cleve.

What exactly do you think is being talked about when it says the serpent "seduced" Eve? It is explicitly sexual in the original. Explicit. Do you think the exchange is about biting an apple? The serpent "Seduced" Eve.

Eve was pregnant with her first child when they were expelled. Homo Saps.

groke

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera BattleTech I'm very into cock and ball torture
That's hypercorrection, bro, and I can't stands it!

Also:
What exactly do you think is being talked about when it says the serpent "seduced" Eve? It is explicitly sexual in the original. Explicit. Do you think the exchange is about biting an apple? The serpent "Seduced" Eve.

Eve was pregnant with her first child when they were expelled. Homo Saps.

Gotta agree, that snake is a dick.

Moribund

A droglike

neanderthal2-278x225.jpg

I wasn't asking a question OR ridiculing him, but satirizing the guy who asked where the time went. Things like movies and voice acting don't take any time to make, they just cost money. I've seen a lot of game hobby projects run 10+ years with NOTHING AT ALL to show so compared to that I think grimoire looks pretty complete. Only question is if it will be good, and if the little hermit crab is a good indicator, and the plot outline that is 100 times less retarded than any RPG in the last 20 years that didn't have MCA or Tim Cain involved, then it might be really good.

I was doubtful before now because there were few updates since 1997 so I thought it might not be the same guy, but if we get a new demo or even some screenshots with the viewport enlarged then there cant be even that seed of doubt. Not to mention it would be a great way to go to jail for fraud.

No, this has to be the real thing.

Now AoD and dead state on the other hand :lol:

St. Toxic

Arcane

Eve was pregnant with her first child when they were expelled. Homo Saps. Jews.

It's a chronicle of space-reptilian visitation. Probably has nothing to do with you andies.

Dorateen

Arcane
The only remaining possibility, I think, would be the Barrower. It turns out the Durendil (a very dwarvish sounding name) are some kind of alien freaks.

I was going to keep quiet, but this is still a project in development.

Maybe dwarves included at a higher pledge tier?

Dorateen

Arcane
Probably. I remember hobbits being part of the wizardry series. Never had them in the party, though. Nasty, furry feet.

I suppose I'm expected to make a Giant Dwarf and call him Oxymoron.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom