Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The codex censorship thread

Gord

Arcane
aka: Why did the evil moderators move/delete/retardo thread xy?

So actually no thread of me got moved/deleted (at the moment), I just posted one of my usual witty and well-thought-out replies in that Fallout/Fallout NV butthurt thread in the popamole RPG forum and it seems the thread has vanished soon afterwards.

Obviously the cunningly written riposte of mine was too much for someone to bear.

Now, it didn't turn up in Retardo, where it might have fitted indeed, so I wonder, what happened?

Edit: Also, typing is teh hard...

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I think Dumah got nuked.
aiee.gif

Gord

Arcane
Well, if it's a result of that, I can probably support it. M:

Shannow

Waster of Time
While I don't miss him, I'd also be interested why he got the second worst punishment the codex can mete out.
Seemed like an average run of the mill shitposter/troll (actually not as bad as others...).

Gord

Arcane
The worst being what?

Confined to GD? Confined to Prosperland? Redirected to Bioware Social?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
While I don't miss him, I'd also be interested why he got the second worst punishment the codex can mete out.
Seemed like an average run of the mill shitposter/troll (actually not as bad as others...).

There's actually a very good reason, but I'm not sure if that's why DU nuked him.

grotsnik

Arcane
You've become very allusive since you joined the staff, Infinitron...

Kz3r0

Arcane

There's actually a very good reason, but I'm not sure if that's why DU nuked him.
Now you got me curious, care to elaborate?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Dumah is responsible for the Codex not acquiring Cleve's resignation letter in the Sir-Tech auction.

Phelot

Arcane
What did he do exactly? I should have known better than to allow such heinous evils into that thread!

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
He tricked Deuce Traveler (who was managing the collective bidding plan) into thinking he'd bid for the letter, when it was apparently somebody else. Then he didn't correct that mistaken assumption.

What did he do exactly? I should have known better than to allow such heinous evils into that thread!
Indeed.

Phelot

Arcane
TBH, as soon as that thread got such attention, we were bound to fail :( The forces of evil are everywhere and they have lots of money. Don't feel too bad, Codex. It wasn't meant to be.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
TBH, as soon as that thread got such attention, we were bound to fail :( The forces of evil are everywhere and they have lots of money. Don't feel too bad, Codex. It wasn't meant to be.

Fail at what? Getting the letter was entirely doable. DarkUnderlord was willing to invest a princely sum in it.

Phelot

Arcane

Fail at what? Getting the letter was entirely doable. DarkUnderlord was willing to invest a princely sum in it.

That's what the God Powers want you to think.

Phelot

Arcane
Hey, I'm not about to discriminate against somebody and hindsight is a bitch. You know how many newfags came to me asking to join? What am I suppose to do, ask they sign a contract? They had money to throw at the religion Cleve built.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom