Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Come and join us!!

sick_boy

Novice
:D Hi poeple I would like to call you all to join us at new forum wich is abouth HOMM!!
This forum is new and hawe some 65-75members an he is on good way to bee on of the best!! We would like that u all poeple come visit us and become members if you like HOMM and ther is lot topic wich is not abouth HOMM!!

Please come and visit us :wink:

BTW sorry for of topic thread!! :shock:

sick_boy

Novice
PLAESE!!

:) Thanks nikolai! :wink:

I WOULD PLEAS MODERATORS OR ADMIN TO DELETE THIS THREAD!!

SORRY FOR DISTURBANCE!!!

sick_boy

Novice
baby arm said:
sick_boy, have you ever killed a man?

:D Yap i did in my country(croatia)was war before 15yare and yes I killed bloody serbians! And I may tell u that I feal good when I killed first serbian!! :wink:

sick_boy

Novice
xx

:D Newer coz i like them and they did not made us problems we was on same side against serbians coz serbians want to expand threre land and they attacked everyone in ex Yugoslavija butt not only macedonia.
btw the war was first start in croatia and then in bosnia,and one thing wich is important the serbians newer declare war to us so whole world think that in croatia was not war but it was only city war wich is wrong!! Bosnian is ok,macedonian is ok,albania is ok only slovenia and seribia sucx!! I am only sad coz I did not kill any slovenian.. :cry:

sick_boy

Novice
:twisted: Hmm how nice would that bee,but war is gone and there is no more killing without orders grrrrr to bad!! I would like to kill one slovenian more than serbian they are souch fags that any one can bealive,they are even worst then jews!! :wink:

dipdipdip

Liturgist
I'm a jew, and I'm pretty faggy, too. How does that make you feel?

sick_boy

Novice
:D If u are fag than it is not healty for u :wink: . If u are jew I hawe nothing agaist that,bee a jew :) . And if u want to know how I feal! I feal great! :D
But how are u feal?? :o

Jason

chasing a bee
icon_dance.gif
sick_boy is sticking around!
icon_dance.gif

sick_boy

Novice
:D Yap! I would like to stick in your arms if u are woman :wink:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom