Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Rules of the Codex - Enhanced Edition (2012)

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
honestly, whats the point of putting me on the mod que...ö?
i dont like it, the mods garbos dont like it, nobody likes it......
why not just ban delete?
i have to register a different acc now anyway......
honestly, whats the point of signing up for a new account...ö?
you dont like, we dont like it, that guy over there doesn't like it, nobody likes it......
why not just stop posting?
we'll have to queue your next acc now anyway......

And thus, the circle of life continues....

EG

Nullified
He likes it. He just denies it to himself.

That is all that matters.

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
Can anyone shed light on the police incident? Who went to the police?

Was it Lesifoere? She's in Singapore, and what Roguey did to her could not seriously call for an investigation...unless someone threatened to kill/rape/torture using links Roguey provided.

I also seriously doubt it was Muckefuck vs Phelot thing, as that was pretty minor and Phelot would probably arm himself with a shotgun and deal with the issue himself, rather than go to the police (that's how they handle shit in Arkansas ;) ) Also, was Muckefuck Syril ?

So...what was it?

And where the fuck is Dicksmoker? What were the repercussions for his stupidity? Someone link the dilemma thread to Freckman's Fagbook page I recall, and I guess she read the thread and then told everyone on campus about it...but I don't get what the big deal would be about that. Dickie never really said anything that could cause him problems...unless some afro brother saw his tagline of 'whereever there's dead niggers' or some shit like that.

Has Dickie thrown a tantrum and quit the 'dex forever, ridding us of his retardation, or is he here under an alt?

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
we're not gonna know for sure, I think only the admins know, best we can hope is for a leak or this being explained when it's more dead in the future

Syril behaves different and is polish, I think, has been merrily shitposting for a while now on several accounts so it's probably not the same person

if dicksmoker left it was a while after his dilemma, I recall someone with possible insider info saying something about it ruining his life and relationships but it's probably a exaggeration

edit: just realized you actually should be aware that DS didn't ragequit as you replied to him multiple times before :hmmm:

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
we're not gonna know for sure, I think only the admins know, best we can hope is for a leak or this being explained when it's more dead in the future

Syril behaves different and is polish, I think, has been merrily shitposting for a while now on several accounts so it's probably not the same person

if dicksmoker left it was a while after his dilemma, I recall someone with possible insider info saying something about it ruining his life and relationships but it's probably a exaggeration

edit: just realized you actually should be aware that DS didn't ragequit as you replied to him multiple times before :hmmm:

Did I? I don't recall. I remember he posted a long post with shit to different people, me for the youtube thing, the dude who linked to the girl's facebook, etc etc. But he didn't seem too bothered. And TBH from what I recall of the thread he never had a chance with the chick, due to his own derpidity. Hong-Da had already won. Heck he himself said there was a forest of pussy out there for him to slurp so he was apparently moving on anyway. Plus he had also graduated from that college...at least his pic one facebook had him wearing the stupid diploma cap thing.

Syril was posting as GreatPretender last I recall, and before that as HardDeck. I asked because muckefuck had a different posting style, I think...I dunno never paid much attention to him. I don't think anyone ever took him seriously. I don't even think he was in America, where Phelot is. I seriously doubt anyone here is going to jump on a plane and head to kwa to fight/kill someone. Plus Syril is just here for the lulz...however there was that one thread where he apparently posted a pic of himself nekkid from face down and holding a knife...or something like that. But the pics were deleted...and were probably of someone else from the internet he posted for teh lulz.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Can anyone shed light on the police incident? Who went to the police?

Was it Lesifoere? She's in Singapore, and what Roguey did to her could not seriously call for an investigation...unless someone threatened to kill/rape/torture using links Roguey provided.

I also seriously doubt it was Muckefuck vs Phelot thing, as that was pretty minor and Phelot would probably arm himself with a shotgun and deal with the issue himself, rather than go to the police (that's how they handle shit in Arkansas ;) ) Also, was Muckefuck Syril ?

So...what was it?

And where the fuck is Dicksmoker? What were the repercussions for his stupidity? Someone link the dilemma thread to Freckman's Fagbook page I recall, and I guess she read the thread and then told everyone on campus about it...but I don't get what the big deal would be about that. Dickie never really said anything that could cause him problems...unless some afro brother saw his tagline of 'whereever there's dead niggers' or some shit like that.

Has Dickie thrown a tantrum and quit the 'dex forever, ridding us of his retardation, or is he here under an alt?
Itisamystery.gif

I suppose that pizza one would probably have been annoying enough and the poster antisocial enough to call the police over stupidity like that but he did provoke it. I'm sure they'd only attend if he made up other stories though. There are probably thousands of those on a regular basis around the US

We do know Surf Solar contacted the police about prosper's suspicious packages and there was lots of butthurt and evasiveness on that topic so I suppose that is a good possibility..

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
I suppose that pizza one would probably have been annoying enough and the poster antisocial enough to call the police over stupidity like that but he did provoke it. I'm sure they'd only attend if he made up other stories though. There are probably thousands of those on a regular basis around the US

We do know Surf Solar contacted the police about prosper's suspicious packages and there was lots of butthurt and evasiveness on that topic so I suppose that is a good possibility..

:what:

What packages? Prosper sent him packages? How did he get his address, and what was in them? Link?

EG

Nullified

:what:

What packages? Prosper sent him packages? How did he get his address, and what was in them? Link?

Now that seems like a good time to call the police. o_O

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Let me just say this: You guys will never guess why the police got involved here.

Oriebam

more like you will never confirm even if we guess it right

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The solution clearly is to worm your way into a promotion like Infinitron and then release the goods to the general populace.

Oriebam

man, I was hoping for a funny police station tale, what a bummer

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Right. Good to know that there are really creepy people here on the Codex. :eek:

Is that the reason why GD up and vanished?

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Let me just say this: You guys will never guess why the police got involved here.
It must have been over something extremely trivial, then.

Maybe the TITS thread. Maybe in the Pictures thread, somebody was in the background who was not supposed to be.

Captain Shrek

more like you will never confirm even if we guess it right

:thumbsup:

But seriously. This is shit. Making fun on internet is a-okay in my book. Taking this to the private lives of people is sadistic.

EG

Nullified

Data4

Arcane
So is Rule #2 no longer in play? I put up a trick link in a thread in the MMO forums and Crooked Bee modded it out. I can only guess that she fell for one of the oldest tricks in the Codex and, overcome with shame, embarrassment, and butthurt, decided to fix it so no one else would hurt their precious little eyes. Is this sort of arbitrary making up of rules as one goes moderation encouraged by the honchos, or did CB go rogue? I'm not one to bitch about forum stuff, but this makes me think there's a bit of a sea change going on here and punking the punkable is no longer a welcome activity.

groke

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera BattleTech I'm very into cock and ball torture
So is Rule #2 no longer in play? I put up a trick link in a thread in the MMO forums and Crooked Bee modded it out. I can only guess that she fell for one of the oldest tricks in the Codex and, overcome with shame, embarrassment, and butthurt, decided to fix it so no one else would hurt their precious little eyes. Is this sort of arbitrary making up of rules as one goes moderation encouraged by the honchos, or did CB go rogue? I'm not one to bitch about forum stuff, but this makes me think there's a bit of a sea change going on here and punking the punkable is no longer a welcome activity.

Our rights are being trampled!!

:kwanzania:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron

Rules said:
Each moderator has their own nuances and quibbles (both with particular issues and with certain users). However, within their forums they are Gods. Fear them appropriately.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom