Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Context plz? the cat is typing cd-keys?

Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Or maybe people don't want to fund a company that doesn't need crowdsource funding, who knows.

Also, I reiterate, fuck Ken Levine.

Or maybe people realize that combining Molyneux bullshit with kickstarter project unreliability basically ensures that the resulting game will be the exact opposite of the kickstarter pitch.

Maybe people don't want originality, maybe people don't want games from indie developers, they want, you know, tried and tested experiences.

This is the best. I don't think he knows what any of the words in that sentence mean.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
BnpEz.jpg
When did Bethesda hire PSY?

Isn't that the guy that we have as an emoticon on the 'Dex? Or he was from Bioware?:thumbsup:
That one was BioWare. He was sitting next to blue skinned booth babes based on Mass Effect aliens.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
That's nice for commuting in a war zone without getting hit by stray gunfire, but I hope he doesn't intend to take that thing into combat.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Someone should tweet that to Fargo... I can perfectly imagine going for aimed shots at those outside cameras in W2.

Not a bad idea. Of course they'd use a Nintendo gamepad in Wasteland, the Playstation wasn't around yet. ;)

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
@jeffgerstmann
Aaaaand now I'm downloading Far Cry 2.

@jeffgerstmann
I keep driving to the same spot, having a malaria attack, he seems to not have any pills, and I reset back to the first safehouse.

@jeffgerstmann
I feel like the game only showed me the "recover health" mechanic, not the "find pills" mechanic. Weird.

@jeffgerstmann
People keep saying "go to a church," but there's nothing like that on the map. Feels like I'm still in the first bits of tutorial? Dunno.

@jeffgerstmann
OK, driven the same direction four times to get to what I assume will be the tutorial for spotting mechanics, keep getting reset each time.

@jeffgerstmann
I'm... going to spend my time doing something else.

:lol:

Angthoron

Arcane
@jeffgerstmann

@jeffgerstmann
I keep driving to the same spot, having a malaria attack, he seems to not have any pills, and I reset back to the first safehouse.

@jeffgerstmann
I feel like the game only showed me the "recover health" mechanic, not the "find pills" mechanic. Weird.

@jeffgerstmann
People keep saying "go to a church," but there's nothing like that on the map. Feels like I'm still in the first bits of tutorial? Dunno.

@jeffgerstmann
OK, driven the same direction four times to get to what I assume will be the tutorial for spotting mechanics, keep getting reset each time.

@jeffgerstmann

What the fuck.

@jeffgerstmann

@jeffgerstmann

@jeffgerstmann

@jeffgerstmann

@jeffgerstmann

@jeffgerstmann

Yeah, I guess you should be doing something else if you can't follow HUGE MARKERS on your GPS / map.

Like, learning to breathe through the nose.

-

http://www.gamespot.com/news/biowar...f-mass-effect-to-black-ops-ii-players-6400004

free image hosting

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom