Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Should I be the new moderator of the politics forum?

Should Fretrider be the new Politics mod?

• Total voters

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
With 4,000 posts in half a year (probably 99% of which are in politics and GD) you should just go find a fucking religious/political forum to post on.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Project: Eternity
Monkeys who follow voodoo religions are not smart enough to get into a federal medical faculty, thanks God :smug:

Itt, most of my classmates are atheists who despise your country's monkeyshit even more than I do.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
DarkUnderlord

It just ocurred to me that 35% is quite the approval rate. I doubt universally despised shitty moderators such as Trash or Gaysun would get such amount of positive feedback.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
So this boobio person is quite defensive of her man, FretRider.

Did you guys see how she puts a mark of approval on all of FretRider's posts, and a mark of disapproval on all of his critics?

And have you guys noticed she is the only fully and viciously defending FretRider from everyone else's scorn, even when there is no one but FretRider on her side?

It's like FretRider is the Joker and boobio is Harley Quinn:
Harley-quinn-female-villians-2439836-259-337.jpg

The lone woman who sees a freak for what he truly is, deep down inside, and will assist him in his mad schemes till the end.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
I have many supporters, wyrmlord. Boobio just works at the shadows and mysteriously.

EG

Nullified
But, FretRider, you can't even moderate yourself. How could you moderate others?

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
DarkUnderlord

It just ocurred to me that 35% is quite the approval rate. I doubt universally despised shitty moderators such as Trash or Gaysun would get such amount of positive feedback.
You would be surprised by the amount of cocksucking a moderator have to endure, even the most shitty ones. You can be the most boring mod ever, yet you will make a lot of brofists.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
FretRider is also too ignorant to realize that the majority of DU's post count predates the implementation of the Like/Brofist system.

It's true however that mods/admins get a lot of plaudits, what with news items garnering 20-40 Brofists for the OP, Infinitron et alia Tweeting the latest Project Eternity update into the relevant thread as soon as it appears and getting 5-10 Brofists for it, and of course good ol' fashioned cocksucking. Not that any of this matters, because if you actually care about Brofists for any reason, you should kill yourself.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
It's actually quite rare for any post to get 20 or more brofists. It's true though that most every newspost gets a few, and that adds up.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
How is that possible? All people have to do is simply avoid GD and Politics and they'd never see you post.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Not entirely true, I've used tags and atheist propaganda to summon him outside of GD/Politics before. :troll:

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
make me a mod, I promise to allow the forum to fester once more

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom