Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Ultimate Solution to Codex's Sustainability Problem

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
I can do it. It costs quite a bit though, it's > $40 each to produce and ship. I'll need to be able to recoup anything we lose on it so I imagine they will have to be priced around $100-$150. I'm uh, also not sure about the legality of using Chris Avellone on a body pillow.

Also the pictures need to be huge, 4500x2000 at minimum.

I guess everyone who donates over $1000 will get one, then.

:troll:

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
I can do it. It costs quite a bit though, it's > $40 each to produce and ship. I'll need to be able to recoup anything we lose on it so I imagine they will have to be priced around $100-$150. I'm uh, also not sure about the legality of using Chris Avellone on a body pillow.

I imagine MCA & his girlfriend, glancing over the page and laughing "they are so funny". Then they see your posts and see this have actually a chance of happening. :lol:

MCA should video record his reaction to this thread.

nameless_zps33495eaf.jpg

Sincerely,
The Vault Dweller

Arpad

Educated
so.. any codexers with drawing tablets? it shouldn't be too tricky to draw some decent pillow design given the amount of images with MCA's dreamy visage. Can only work with a pencil, otherwise I'd draw and colour some mock-ups myself. Naturally JarlFrank should be consulted for art design given his drawing thread.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

Is it something we can get as an order comes in - or is there a minimum quantity?

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Wouldn't a hug box be a better idea? :smug:

Offer him royalties, anyone got a smattering in drawing up contracts and business proposals?
Gotta make a nice impression by showing that we're taking this seriously.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom