Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Twinfalls

Erudite
Hazelnut said:
Anyone got MK's post somewhere then?

He does have this to say elsewhere:

Michael Kirkbride said:
(the only real inconsistencies are concerned with turning Cyrodiil into a new Gondor).

Oh, how I share your hatred. You have no idea....

onerobot

Scholar
Twinfalls said:
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=481902

check out what the little monsters who love oblivion list as their favourites - its consistently halo and other gibbering moron fodder...

This one was just baffling, though:

1. FF7
2. Fallout 1-2
3. Gothic
4. Planescape T, BG
5. NWN

23. Oblivion....

EXPLAIN YOURSELF FOOL

Thrawn05

Scholar
kingcomrade said:
Thrawn05 said:
DUKE NUKEM FOREVER PWNDS ALL, YOU JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET!!!!
HAY U CANT NO TAHT U HAVNET PLAID IT YET LOL

I can say that because I foresaw the future. DNF will be the best FPS, RPG, Puzzle, RTS, Adventure, Arcade, Educational, Flight Sim, MMO, and Stealth game ever to grace this earth. It will also double as a beer cozy and sexual stimulating device. It will end world hunger and bring forth a new age of enlightenment. Books will be written about the deep philosophical meaning behind the game. The 3D Realms HQ will be the new Mecca for people across the world.

Or, to put in Codex easy speak: DNF will make Volourn say "NWN sucks. r00fles!"

You cannot deny this future KC. DNF will PWND ALL!!!

Shodan

Novice
What's this? A site where people actually dislike Oblivion and love Daggerfall?

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Do people around here hate Bioware too? Because that would be the icing on the cake.

Shagnak

Shagadelic
Shodan said:

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Do people around here hate Bioware too? Because that would be the icing on the cake.
Some do. Some dont. Some are ambivalent. The same can be applied to the TES games.
Join the hivemind and become eternally confused.

Data4

Arcane
Shodan said:

Hey.... are you that same Shodan from the ESF who always posts in character? That's really fucking annoying. Welcome to the Codex! Have a fishy stick!

-D4

Lumpy

Arcane
Data4 said:
Shodan said:

Hey.... are you that same Shodan from the ESF who always posts in character? That's really fucking annoying. Welcome to the Codex! Have a fishy stick!

-D4
Rather, have a tubgirl.

Thrawn05

Scholar
Data4 said:
Contempt for Pete equals cool points in my book. I'm starting to like MK more and more.

-D4

Let's take a look at resent events:

Ken Rolston's departure and subsequent negative review of OB.

Pete Hine's acknowledgement of OB's flaws (see my earlier post that I quoted him saying).

Michael Kirkbride's constant bitching about OB and Pete.

The flame wars on the ESF about OB versus Arena/DF/MW that are making moderators like summer even bitchier and Pete lashing out at the fans.

Thus is the legacy of Todd. It keeps getting better and better.

Am I missing any other juicy event?

Shodan

Novice
Hey.... are you that same Shodan from the ESF who always posts in character? That's really fucking annoying.

I make a conscientious effort to stay as far away from ESF as possible.

Lumpy

Arcane
This IS the perfect RPG. There are two warring factions, each with their own ideologies. One wants to have fun, the other deep RPGs. There's lots of moral ambiguity. And there are consequences. If you join ESF, you get tubgirled by RPG codex members. If you join RPGCodex, you get suspended till an hour ago by ESF mods. You can also join neutral factions, like TIL. Or the Modders, which plan to rebuilt this rotten world.

Data4

Arcane
Blahblah Talks said:
Data4 said:
Hey.... are you that same Shodan from the ESF who always posts in character?
-D4
That Shodan was an alt of Rosenphilia Godot, aka whitemithrandir.

Really? Funny, because I don't mind the other alts. It was the Shodan one that made me want to say something that would get Summer's panties in a wad at any given time.

-D4

Data4

Arcane
Lumpy said:
Data4 said:
Shodan said:

-D4
Rather, have a tubgirl.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you didn't click my link.

-D4

Blahblah Talks

Arbiter
Data4 said:
Blahblah Talks said:
Data4 said:
Hey.... are you that same Shodan from the ESF who always posts in character?
-D4
That Shodan was an alt of Rosenphilia Godot, aka whitemithrandir.

Really? Funny, because I don't mind the other alts. It was the Shodan one that made me want to say something that would get Summer's panties in a wad at any given time.

-D4
Well, shortly after he made Shodan (technically, "S H O D A N") someone else made an alt named "SHODAN v2.0" but didn't do nearly as good a job roleplaying her. Rosencrantz's SHODAN was know for her riddle threads.

MINIGUNWIELDER

Scholar
Kraszu said:
If the dialogue sucks, it's because you people have no imagination.

Gold. Super mario is the best racing game just use your imagination.

Someone post the best, most well thought out arguement you can, then when some moron says that, say "wlww.[insert shock site here].com is a great point and click adventure, just use your imagination."

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy

I don't care at all about Oblivion the game and I've never played Daggerfall, I'm interested in Fallout 3. That's why Oblivion is such a disappointment to me, who never intended to buy it and has only played it a couple times on a friend's computer. Same company, same retarded design, raped series.

Lumpy

Arcane
Data4 said:
Lumpy said:
Data4 said:
Shodan said:

-D4
Rather, have a tubgirl.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you didn't click my link.

-D4
Of course I didn't.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom