Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info Josh Sawyer Game Development Q&A on Youtube

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Gillette_800.jpg.2667430.jpg

Looks like a light saber, is a shaver. Use it!

Really what's up with people growing beards like crazy, lately? I'm not talking about stylish beards, that have some obvious forms and are obviously... tended. You know? But some people just "let it grow". Makes them look like a bum.

Rivmusique

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Really what's up with people growing beards like crazy, lately? I'm not talking about stylish beards, that have some obvious forms and are obviously... tended. You know? But some people just "let it grow". Makes them look like a bum.
Makes it seem like he is too busy working to care. Don't want people knowing where all that KS money is really going.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I've mentioned before that he grows out a beard during the winter to keep his face warmer when he's cycling.

The second video was nothing new for me, the first shows that they need to be quicker when it comes to cutting features and content but that's also nothing new.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Like watching a video diary of some lone plane-crash survivor on a desert island. Starts off all optimistic, then grows more and more erratic and dishevelled as time goes on.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
fuck you, anti-bum/anti-terrorist beard faggots.
men have hair-growth in their faces. let it grow.
just shave your necks to avoid looking like a complete loser.

sawyer has a great beard.

DeepOcean

Arcane
He is doing a return to the natural manly state, your beardless faggots.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Who do you call beardless, here?
I'm definitely not beardless!

FNV examples are interesting.

Bits about characterisation strike me as plain common sense, though.
Well... that is the problem. It should be common sense. But as proven by many games, it isn't. Or common sense is not very widely spread in this business ;)

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
I've mentioned before that he grows out a beard during the winter to keep his face warmer when he's cycling.
Well that's not a creepy stalker thing to say at all.

Modron

Arcane
Well that's not a creepy stalker thing to say at all.

Hey you are the one who let people know his name, don't worry I am sure roguey is not keeping a dossier on you too... Then again we are talking about someone who randomly checked government records to see who owned the Torment rights on a whim.

Plus we have known roguey has been stalking lesi for years now.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
It's funny, because usually it's feminists who accuse others of being creepy.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I'm creepalicious.

Hey you are the one who let people know his name, don't worry I am sure roguey is not keeping a dossier on you too...
Indeed, too boring, gross soul patch thing.
Then again we are talking about someone who randomly checked government records to see who owned the Torment rights on a whim.
Oh, that wasn't random, it was deliberate. When BN mentioned that interesting things were happening with the rights for Torment he was practically begging someone to look it up. I was just a bit faster than others.

Modron

Arcane
Oh, that wasn't random, it was deliberate. When BN mentioned that interesting things were happening with the rights for Torment he was practically begging someone to look it up. I was just a bit faster than others.

Ahh was not aware of the chronology; thought you just ousted Inxile's best laid plans on a lark.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom