Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guido Fawkes (aka FretRider) should not be banned

FretRider should not be banned

• Indeed, he should not be banned, I love him and his stalinistic antics

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • (LIBRUL) Ban him

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • (MILDLY LIBRUL) Exile him to RPGWatch

Votes: 29 15.0%
  • (STRONGLY LIBRUL) Ban him and Moribund

Votes: 47 24.4%
  • (ANARCHIST) Free Jim Profit!

Votes: 38 19.7%

• Total voters

Alex_Steel

Arcane
Patron
Feels like we are being surrounded and over-run by liberals nowadays and I can't be online 24/7
Is that what you are going to tell to your wife and children just before they become liberals, soldier? That you couldn't be online 24/7?? That the Man banned your e-comrades leaving you alone and so you gave up? You've got a war to fight, soldier, and excuses are for the weak! Now stop complaining and start spamming and brofisting!

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
He isn't stepping up, I decide to plead his case once more, he didn't ask me to. And as far as I know, this forum usually doesn't really ban members permanently, forever, eventually they are allowed to come back, like Andhaira, Prosper, sheek, Liberal, Knotanalt, and others. He had fiery behavior, but he nevertheless acted like a regular poster for these 8 months, with opinions of his own. I even remember Liberal shouting and spamming, demanding furiously to be banned.

One of the conditions could be of course for him never to utter the alleged name of another poster for any reason, which I find to be totally unacceptable.

Mastermind ohWOW Hobbit Lord of Mordor_ Glyphwright Commissar Draco PorkaMorka The Brazilian Slaughter felipepepe tiagocc0
please show your support for our brother
I've never been banned actually, but what do you want us to do? I agree that FretRider should be allowed back if he wants, I can't remember why he was kicked out but it is disrupting the balance of this forum. Feels like we are being surrounded and over-run by liberals nowadays and I can't be online 24/7

I also agree with Kosmonaut he probably is already back he's created alts before

If I recall correctly your sheek account was temp banned over the Train Tickets Bitch thread, while Trash lost moderator status. You were both also given tags of princess, or something like that. Then you came back as a hobbit, and later sheek also got unbanned.

tiagocc0

Arcane
Stay tuned for the next episode of
mexicansoapopera.jpg

What will happen to Guido? Will he be able to return?
And HHR? Will all of his effort be in vain?
Who is going to feel the ban-hammer next? Glyphwright? HHR?
Is Guido watching us from Heaven?

All this will be answered on our next episode, tomorrow at the same hour and same channel!
Codex Opera, providing the best DRAMA for you and your family!

Now let's watch our sponsor's message.
images

Dumbfuck
Codex 2012

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
The choice of sponsor is not lost on me :M

Spot the odd one out.
I'm actually not sure which ONE. I mean I don't really know tiagocc0, TBS is a bro, felipepepepe is IIRC a pretty good poster, and I don't even know if ohWOW trolls in GD/Politics because I only remember him from his gaming posts, some of which are quite good. The others are all trolls, so it's more or less equally split.

Dumbfuck
Codex 2012
If I recall correctly your sheek account was temp banned over the Train Tickets Bitch thread, while Trash lost moderator status. You were both also given tags of princess, or something like that. Then you came back as a hobbit, and later sheek also got unbanned.
You're wrong. Hobbit was because the sheek account didn't carry over with the the forum upgrade

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
The choice of sponsor is not lost on me :M

Spot the odd one out.
I'm actually not sure which ONE. I mean I don't really know tiagocc0, TBS is a bro, felipepepepe is IIRC a pretty good poster, and I don't even know if ohWOW trolls in GD/Politics because I only remember him from his gaming posts, some of which are quite good. The others are all trolls, so it's more or less equally split.
Well for me at least, felipepepe seems like the odd one out.

PorkaMorka

Arcane
I didn't get an alert when people tagged me in this thread.

I can't criticize the decision to ban him, but I will say that the politics forum is pretty boring without him. There were a number of stories that probably deserved a thread but did not get one. I thought about making a thread for those stories, but I didn't do so out of a desire to avoid repetition of themes I'd already addressed and/or excessive effortposting. In the end, some of these topics never got a thread and some interesting discussion was lost.

Guido was a high volume poster who still put a moderate amount of effort into his posts, so he was pretty valuable in terms of keeping the forum active and ensuring that other posters were motivated to respond to his posts and generate interesting stuff to read.

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
felipepepe is a conservative weaboo, but Fretfawques dislike his religion.

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
You're wrong. Hobbit was because the sheek account didn't carry over with the the forum upgrade
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?members/hobbit-lord-of-mordor.11203/

tiagocc0

Arcane
It's a portuguese thing, at least for me, here people say Power Guido, that if you say fast enough sounds the same as 'erected penis'

Dumbfuck
Codex 2012
He isn't stepping up, I decide to plead his case once more, he didn't ask me to. And as far as I know, this forum usually doesn't really ban members permanently, forever, eventually they are allowed to come back, like Andhaira, Prosper, sheek, Liberal, Knotanalt, and others. He had fiery behavior, but he nevertheless acted like a regular poster for these 8 months, with opinions of his own. I even remember Liberal shouting and spamming, demanding furiously to be banned.

One of the conditions could be of course for him never to utter the alleged name of another poster for any reason, which I find to be totally unacceptable.

Mastermind ohWOW Hobbit Lord of Mordor_ Glyphwright Commissar Draco PorkaMorka The Brazilian Slaughter felipepepe tiagocc0
Yeah. I think that the conservative bros should cooperate with a few bucks and pay him an account upgrade. What do you think, Mastermind, ohWOW, Hobbit Lord of Mordor_, Glyphwright, PorkaMorka, The Brazilian Slaughter, felipepepe, tiagocc0, Vaarna_Aarne?
Lyric Suite Anselmus Satori dnf CaptainAwesome Higher Game @Awor Szurkurarz Agassi Job Creator alkeides

I don't think we're getting FretRider back, virtually avenge him here: (gotta investigate if possible change boss names to Dark Underlord, Trash etc)
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/liberal-genocide-simulator-codex-clan.81334/

Dumbfuck
Codex 2012

Yeah. I think that the conservative bros should cooperate with a few bucks and pay him an account upgrade. What do you think, Mastermind, ohWOW, Hobbit Lord of Mordor_, Glyphwright, PorkaMorka, The Brazilian Slaughter, felipepepe, tiagocc0, Vaarna_Aarne?
Lyric Suite Anselmus Satori dnf CaptainAwesome Higher Game @Awor Szurkurarz Agassi Job Creator alkeides

I don't think we're getting FretRider back, virtually avenge him here: (gotta investigate if possible change boss names to Dark Underlord, Trash etc)
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/liberal-genocide-simulator-codex-clan.81334/
Gnidrologist Khor1255 Cassidy Mother Russia SlavemasterT Awor Szurkrarz

SlavemasterT

Arcane
I think you have me confused for someone who actually liked Bryce, sheek. The fact that he has any defenders at all goes to show either that a) his alts live on, or b) there are a lot of clueless 'tards who are so oblivious to the nature his long-term trolling/pathological lying that they can't figure out that anything that he says that they agree with is probably him mocking their beliefs by constructing a caricature.

tiagocc0

Arcane
Am I the only one who can't keep up with all this drama, alt names and codex history?

Cool name

Arcane

*poof*

Am I a conservative? :?

That's an honest question and not me being a smartass. A lot of people does seem to read me like that (or the less flatering 'facha' on Argentina) and it does never stop to confuse me.

Uhm, anyway. Free, uhm, this Fretrider guy I guess. And Jim Profit too. Whomever that is. :?

Lore: Codex - Failed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom