Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I want to be an Army dawg [Battlefield 4]

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...y-frostbite-3-with-17-minute-gameplay-trailer

Wow. All this effort. All this manpower. All this money. Just for a trite piece of shit military glorification with minimal interaction but MAXIMUM explosions and senseless violence IN YOUR FACE.

This industry really has gone down the wrong path.

"Hnnng gounna shoot terrorishts for god and country fuck yeah"

:kingcomrade:

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Unfortunately, this shit is exactly what the unwashed masses want.
I hope they don't fuck up the mulitplayer.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
The MP is the only reason it's even worth looking at.

potatojohn

Arcane
That was such an intense video. I literally cried. Thank you DICE for bringing the tales of the sacrifices that our boys make to ensure our freedom:patriot:

JrK

Prophet
First thing I noticed: this looks exactly like BF3... They didn't even bother to update the gun models. I was done with BF since the season pack DLC which were all crap, but this is just a cashgrab BF3 expansion.

Steve

Augur
But what about the multiplayer? How big will the maps be? Will it be 64 players? Have they fixed the hitdetection?
Looks identical to BF3 btw.

RK47

Patron
And they're using gamepad to demo it.
Retards.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
But what about the multiplayer? How big will the maps be? Will it be 64 players? Have they fixed the hitdetection?
Looks identical to BF3 btw.
It will have 64 player maps if we can believe to the devs.

Twinkle

Liturgist
And they're using gamepad to demo it.
Retards.

Nope, look closer at button prompts. The guy who demoed it just sucked.

The best part was cutting out dude's leg with one knife strike while looking in other direction cuz main char's a wuss afraid of blood. :lol: Zatoichi would be proud.

Steve

Augur
Just noticed that they didn't even bother making new enemy models, they're using the russian models from the BF3 multiplayer. What the fuck DICE?.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
"Hnnng gounna shoot terrorishts for god and country fuck yeah"
ht_israeli_soldier_instagram_lpl_130218_wblog.jpg

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Signs of a golden age of gaming to come... when the forces of popamole (BF4 cinematic bullshit) are instantly countered by something much greater (AoW3 gameplay),

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The graphic is amazing and awesome.

The gameplay... LOL. Enemies taking fucking 5 seconds to aim at you and shoot after they already see you (!!!), but seeing you is apparently already a difficult tast for them even if you and your team run around like a bunch of retards who run away from funhouse. Moreover the guy who is playing can't hit shit, instead of aiming at his enemies he shoots at walls and abandons his cover in the most predictable places (enemies still don't shoot him instantly, but wait until he runs away).

Derp.

RK47

Patron
Not sure why people care about Battlefield 3's single player campaign. And now they're making BF4 single player campaign too? Sigh.

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
Deleting ArmA 3 off my HDD right now. This looks like the most realistic warfighting simulation to ever grace God's green America.

I guess sliding/falling down buildings is the new all purpose cinematic excitement device? Seen it in DmC, Infinite, Spec-Ops, etc. Looks particularly retarded when you're trying to pass something off as having some semblance or realism (Edit: after sitting through the whole video that part is now the least outlandish).

retardation

Learned
I can't even begin to think how rotten and ignorant you have to be to actually like the plot lines propaganda of these new military shooters, or be indifferent. Russians? Star and crescent? Yelling in a stealth section among Russian spec ops? For fuck's sake... God damned agents everywhere in the games industry.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
I like that they didn't steal that car, just convinced the driver at gunpoint to "leave because it's dangerous", and since he kindly left the car they decided to use it... because they are ALWAYS the good guys.

Keshik

Arcane
How nice of that Havoc to just miss them completely in the car.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I wish the target audience would be so amazed by these games that they actually join the military, go to Afghanistan/Iraq and get themselves killed by acting exactly like the characters in these games.

Maybe the modern military shooters are all an elaborate plot to remove the retards from the gene pool?

Jashiin

Arcane
I wish the target audience would be so amazed by these games that they actually join the military, go to Afghanistan/Iraq and get themselves killed by acting exactly like the characters in these games.

Maybe the modern military shooters are all an elaborate plot to remove the retards from the gene pool?

Too bad the retards enable the vicious fucks in control.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom