Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Best Azn Kingdum Ever

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
01.jpg

The year is 1066 , some bastard named William has a hard on for England, but it's not important.
For elsewhere in Asia, a Sleeping Giant awakes...

02.jpg

The Mighty Kingdum of Georgia.

lib.jpg

03.jpg

With its Liberal Catholic King.

04.jpg

He has best wife.

05.jpg

But his vassals are treacherous and plots his downfall, the most dangerous of all is Davit, Duke of Kartli.

06.jpg

There can be no compromise between the Great Liberal King and this ambitious usurper. He must be taught the rule of law in Georgia.

07.jpg

Taking no chances, King Glyphwright summons Georgian's finest to march towards Guria - while sending the order to arrest the errant Duke.

08.jpg

The traitor resists arrest and rally his man to war against the rightful King! GEORGIA IS AT WAR!

09.jpg

With no one to attend the marriage, the humble Liberal King refuses Royal Aid and accepts the prestige. He will pay for his own marriage.

10.jpg

A decisive battle to decide the future of Georgia is about to unfold. Lose, and the King will be utterly humiliated.

11.jpg

oh fuck.

12.jpg

THIS AIN'T RIGHT. MUST HIRE FELLOW AZNS TO FIGHT THIS USURPER!

13.jpg

14.jpg

A TACTICAL RETREAT!

15.jpg

Look at those pathetic lives flee!

16.jpg

THEY COWER BEFORE US!

17.jpg

YEAH MOAR MONEY!

18.jpg

Alright, peace for now. We will arrest him again...

19.jpg

This time...

20.jpg

lib.jpg

21.jpg

Still time for fucking. Koba Liberal is born. The King was busy with war and couldn't be bothered to name his first-born. What a shame.

22.jpg

No mercy for the fucker this time.... Glyphwright has little patience for his games.

23.jpg

The Crown Authority is too low to revoke this bastard's titles...it will be rectified immediately. The Duke is stripped of all his counties. Effectively immediately.

24.jpg

The court grew restless, a lone count knew his time is up.

25.jpg

And surrenders peacefully much to the Liberal King's delight.

26.jpg

For the Kingdum Georgia belongs solely to him now.

lib.jpg

RK47

Patron
Butthurt Detected

01.jpg

lib.jpg
HOW CAN THEY HATE ME!? THIS IS INCONCEIVABLE! I AM KING GLYPHWRIGHT OF GEORGIA!

02.jpg

lib.jpg
IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME YOU CAN FIND ANOTHER LIEGE TO SERVE!

03.jpg

lib3.jpg
Much better. Now it's time to invite the talented men of Georgia to my court.

04.jpg

Among all the glowing candidates, this kid has that spark.

05.jpg

Nikoloz Abuserisdze. Young, Just, Brave and Diligent. He will be my most loyal vassal. Or else.

06.jpg

Marrying him to one of my skilled courtier seem like a smart decision.

07.jpg

And reforming my court is a good idea...
Eh? what's that? What do you mean there's more than one city and bishopry?

I already gave them all out.

08.jpg

:troll:

The year is 1070

09.jpg

RK47

Patron
So you've spent 100 ingame years doing what, exactly? This is so exciting.
o wait, typo. sleepy. gotta go sleep. lol

oh yeah do feedback our next plan.

11.jpg

We can go Holy War Cumania or make a single county de jure claim against Alania.
And no, I'm not gonna bother hitting the Sunni Muslim until Crusaders come into play. It's just too damn risky to try it now. We have 200 gold from banishing the duke and count - so we can play a bit with merc if we need a boost to our military campaign.

Of course, there's always the peaceful option of developing the coastal cities for $$$$ and maximizing our Golden Goose mayor by maximizing tax revenue from Bishopry and Cities.

I love to hear your feedback cause there's so many directions Georgia can take from here.

There's a slight twist to this LP, too.
If King Glyphwright ever dies, his successor will take over. I will pass over the save game to corvus and he'll play on till he dies and pass the save back to me.

Hopefully it goes without a hitch.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Going to holy war against all of cumania seems like it would be pretty hard.

tindrli

Arcane
Of course, there's always the peaceful option of developing the coastal cities for $$$$ and maximizing our Golden Goose mayor by maximizing tax revenue from Bishopry and Cities.

This

Gregarious :lol:

Carry on, the great king Liberal will restore create a lasting Georgian Empire, populated by the great Georgian people, God's gift to earth.

Main problem is how the hell are you gonna mint your currency when your king has a nose the length of Abkhazia?

RK47

Patron
Can you find out Georgia's penis size?

HeoqqFY.png

Oh wait, it's Europeen average. Nvm.

RK47

Patron
Also, kwans, it's cm. not inches, so don't get angry and butthurt - declaring internet world war 3 or something.

RK47

Patron
I don't know his 'true faith' but corvus said, 'i think he is catho' so i said , ok.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom