Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Help us bring down RPGwatch.com in Divinity: Original Sin

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Actually, and you'll see it soon, we are getting a better deal at the moment.

So will I get a boxed copy or not at $100+?
Yes. Matching those same reward tiers that the Watch has has been confirmed already. Read the thread maybe?

Angthoron

Arcane
Actually, and you'll see it soon, we are getting a better deal at the moment.

So will I get a boxed copy or not at $100+?
Yes. Matching those same reward tiers that the Watch has has been confirmed already. Read the thread maybe?
Yes, you will. However, I'm currently clarifying the posting things with Larian, and in case they say that I'd have to act as a logistical center for the shipping, I will have to ask someone else to arrange this, or something, as I would be unavailable to do this at the planned release time or anywhere near that.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yes, you will. However, I'm currently clarifying the posting things with Larian, and in case they say that I'd have to act as a logistical center for the shipping, I will have to ask someone else to arrange this, or something, as I would be unavailable to do this at the planned release time or anywhere near that.

So we will have to do another fundraiser to cover the expenses of this one.

Angthoron

Arcane

So we will have to do another fundraiser to cover the expenses of this one.
I, uh, hope it won't be needed. People will just have to add $12 for international shipping to this one?

But yeah, I'm clarifying that point. We should end up okay.

Angthoron

Arcane
Alright, I'm getting things clarified right now, should be ready with a newspost soon...

There's one issue though. Looks like physicals would have to be sent out by a Codex volunteer, unless I manage to arrange something with the Larian guys. This is actually a pretty major OUCH, because I will not be able to handle this part due to "real life" commitments. If someone wants to volunteer this, and has experience in this regard, this would be GREATLY appreciated, if not, we might have an issue.

Although looking at things now, things aren't that catastrophic. Quite a few people have forfeited their $100+ physical rewards, so in theory "only" 15 boxes would need to be sent out, and of these, most people haven't said what they want to be done with their stuff yet, anyway.

The bigger issue are the t-shirts and the posters, bleh. In case this proves too much of a hassle, I can try to see if we can get something digital instead that would replace these.

Sorry guys, didn't realize the shipping part would have to be done by a Codexian, there was no fine print :(

Wilian

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Watch is catching up! Donate more or I have to make good of my promise. :|

GhanBuriGhan

Erudite
We currently are at $5,781.

Come on Codexers, you know you can't let this stand ;)

Alternatively, leave the dark side and:

t0ZX32f.jpg

Minttunator

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Wrath
Well, the Watch does have several people dropping $500+ on this... I wish we had more adults with full time jobs here on the Codex... :(

Angthoron

Arcane
Btw, I'm going to continue working on the shipment stuff and see if it can be resolved satisfactorily to all sides.

Wilian

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Oh well, I guess it's time to double my pledge.

And I thought eating 2 months of pure macaroni was past times.

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
I donated another $50 because I really can't stand RPG Watch even coming near to win the race.

however that also means, I need to get another copy and a t-shirt. quid pro quo etc

Hobz

Savant
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Two posts for one upgrade in pledge is a (disgusting) breach of the gentlemen code of brofist harvesting.

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
better do your patriotic duty now everyone, lest we have an ingame fight in DOS and the Watch prevails. is that what you want?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom