Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's demote some moderators

I would demote...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
2168800-fallout.jpg

Cassidy

Arcane
Voted on all options for the lulz because this poll is pointless. It's more likely for the most voted itt to be the only one not demoted and also made into an admin.

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Promote prosper. :salute: Is a man not entitled to moderate and see the IP's of everyone posting in his very own sub-forum?

Also bring back phelot as gd mod.

Repressed Homosexual
As much as I like the man's admiration for the Rolant MT and for Ultima (at least I think he likes Ultima) I don't think Jaesun has been doing a consistent job, often moving threads when it, to me, seemed unneeded, or splitting them up for some harmless banter. So he gets my vote. He should still be mod for adventure games though- he loves them and he's always been doing a good job there.

This

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
I'm ready DarkUnderlord

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play. Also all the other mods already hate me so I can never join the conspiracy against you that caused this thread to be born.

:martini:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I would like reasons for the following votes:

1. What specifically about Jaesun is it that is making everyone vote for him? Are you just racist and can't handle fags in a position of power?

2. Crispy has - for the time being - been demoted. However, why do people hate him? Is it because of his love for Emma Watson?

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver

1. What specifically about Jaesun is it that is making everyone vote for him? Are you just racist and can't handle fags in a position of power?

2. Crispy has - for the time being - been demoted. However, why do people hate him? Is it because of his love for Emma Watson?
If I had to guesss:

Merge/retardo happy + thin-skinned but brave-faced letting their butthurt mess with perfectly good threads and posts (I didn't vote).

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
DU: One must realize that GD posters will, by their nature, always be overrepresented in polls of this nature.

Vicar

Cipher
Patron
Jaesun is a good man :cry:

Demote Ulminati and Trash for the ultimate butthurtz explosion :smug:

Edit:

:lol:

Random

Arcane
Patron
Jaesun doesn't deserve to be demoted, he's the best moderator on this site and a bro! :x

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
I have no issues with Jaesun since I learned was taught not to post DESU on his forum.

Crispy is just too arbitrary... I mean, it's fucking GD, why keep retardoing minor stuff like "video-only threads" or all that butthurt at the .gifs thread?

Hormalakh

Magister
even as a homophobe, i still believe jaesun's doing a fine job. he's been helpful and tries to keep threads on topic.

as a homophone, however: BURN JAESUN..

Vicar

Cipher
Patron
inb4 DU goes 'k and noones get demoted.
Calling it now, thread is useless and DU is just bored and want to generate butt hurt

/thread

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
even as a homophobe, i still believe jaesun's doing a fine job. he's been helpful and tries to keep threads on topic.

as a homophone, however: BURN JAESUN..

:hmmm:

I'm surprised you don't post here more often. :smug:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
oh wow. i can put crispy on ignore now. yay.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
looks like it's the same people voting for the removal of every moderator. ban them instead, and no-one will be displeased. :smug:

Absalom

Rename GD to The Land of Do as You Please; make everyone a moderator. It'll be a great day for e-psychiatry

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom