Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Level 4, after going Vault 15 and a bit of Shady Sands:

R9QhCj3.png

You can just see it in Ian's eyes - any second he's gonna pull up that gun and shoot you in the back.

Hellraiser

Arcane
And on the fourth day GabeN spoke: "Let there be an episodic continuation to Half-Life 2, for it will enable faster release!" And the people knew it was bullshit, for valve time is one of the laws of the universe.

hl51.png

Ever had one of those mornings where you wake up under rubble near an about to blow alien citadel, after a bunch of aliens retrieves you from some extra-dimensional storage of a being that can manipulate time itself?

hl52.png

And you thought people jacking off was the worst thing you can get on chatroulette.

hl53.png

The citadel is falling apart rather obviously. Then again considering the lack of railings anywhere it is hardly any more dangerous than it was before Gordon fucked up that portal.

hl54.png

Gordon can probably feel his lifespan getting sapped away by radiation with each second. But the thing looks so beautiful in motion...

hl55.png

'sup drog?

hl56.png

This is the best part of the Episode One, dark as fuck tunnels, limited ammo and a ton of zombies to kill. Could use a flamethrower though.

hl57.png

Clearly the combine recruited its overwatch from the finest human specimens of the middle-east, even under headcrab control they remember the way their people fight.

hl58.png

Going up.

hl59.png

City 17 definitely looks like Stalingrad now.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Fuck, I wanted to make a few nice screenshots of this game for posting couple of days ago but my vanilla version run on my VooDoo drops to desktop when I try to make a grab. BTW, have you tried to do quests?

Nah, I've just started a few days ago, and still getting used to VSIM. If I can't master myself, I have nothing to do with quests.

23ixllf.jpg

Lol PC gaming.

yellowcake

Arcane
Fuck, I wanted to make a few nice screenshots of this game for posting couple of days ago but my vanilla version run on my VooDoo drops to desktop when I try to make a grab. BTW, have you tried to do quests?

Nah, I've just started a few days ago, and still getting used to VSIM. If I can't master myself, I have nothing to do with quests.

I'm about 2/3 into the DBTS quest and I can tell you if you can kill 2 orcs 2 to 5 at the arena you are good to go. Additional training against some opponents will be required though. I play with KB+mouse btw.

zwanzig_zwoelf

zwanzig_zwoelf: what's the name of the game? And is it good? :D

Tribes: Vengeance.
The game is not bad, but I strongly recommend to replace the ingame music with tracks from Tribes: Ascend.
Ingame tracks are just awful.

Isn't this thing a multiplayer FPS?

It has a single player campaign, which is a good introduction to the multiplayer. But mediocre as a campaign.

I'm about 2/3 into the DBTS quest and I can tell you if you can kill 2 orcs 2 to 5 at the arena you are good to go. Additional training against some opponents will be required though. I play with KB+mouse btw.

I'm currently training one-on-one, and yeah, using mouse+kb, but without arcade controls - they suck. Tried it with gamepad, but found the overall lack of finesse in popamole controller.

baturinsky

Arcane
railroad.jpg

Underground Railroad, wasteland style.

Sadly, she refused to acknowledge here freedom even when I pushed her all the way outside :(
Is there a way to free them without killing Mezger? I think in unpatched version they make a break for it as soon as I opened the door and talked to first of them.

mck

Cipher
It's FO2, bro. And you are so... wrong :smug:

I keep hearing people here going on and on about how great FO2 is. I picked it up in an indie bundle and spent a few hours with it. It's decent fun for a while, but the novelty of watching the driver fly through the windshield every time you crash wears off pretty quickly.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
qVY2SqB.png

amsxtXI.png

TRck2pK.png

I'm not sure who's being snarky to who anymore.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom