Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Diversity Squad (Steam Multiplayer Group)

Bruticis

I like Sov, always have (always will) but it was anarchy and chaos at the end. I also never really liked that you kicked out people like Crispy. I know those tards don't MP and that's the whole point of the group but I'm a social butterfly and I need to be able to chat with the common people.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
decap.gif

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
It's kind of amazing how drama seems to follow LundB. For the longest time I couldn't figure out why he chooses to hang out with guys like us instead of slurping up forests of pussy and whatnot. It's all so clear now.

Anyway you're all pretty cool so just drop this stupid shit and let's be bro's again. That includes you, Sovard.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
When I log in to Steam tonight after I get home from work I'd better see one of two things:

The original CDS up and running and several of you assholes in-chat already

or

An invite into whatever the new shit is.

OR ELSE.

Multi-headed Cow

I wasn't built for such treachery and violence, I had to avert my gaze even though I benefited from it. The knife felt good though. It felt right.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Should've shopped MHC into that guy sitting in the back, and shopped the table of food in front of him too for maximum lulz.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom