Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Shadowrun Shadowrun Returns Pre-Release Thread

I think we should expect a game in the vein of SNES shadowrun. Personally that's disappointing for me, as I wanted a proper shadowrun crpg finally, but I guess they couldn't do with such a measly budget. And probably a lot of cutting corners and missing features...

So, an rpg/action/adventure, but turn based. And probably short too. I hope modders will do nice things though.

Tommy Wiseau

Arcane
So it's shit :(

Nah
34pgmzb.png

That's "It's good but it could have been so much better" or "Oh god those cut corners BUUUUUURN!!!"?

First one.

Basically, what I mean is, it pains me horribry that these folks would probably put all these additional funds into very good and much needed stuff instead of drugs and hookers like that incompetent fool Schafer.

He made Psychonauts so it's ok.

bonescraper

I dunno about that, but I can review urmom tomorrow morning.
So rude D:

You should be happy somebody gives a fuck. You have a short window 'till half of the codex finds out how good the game is for themselves. Don't disappoint us.

Ideally, post it before 6AM. Thanks :D

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Goddamn I want to play it now :( Has there been other games before that have been unlocked on Steam during european Midnight?

Edit: 23 hours? Whaaaaa D:

SwiftCrack

Arcane
Any important things which you would say that deviate from the norm like the no-save-only-15-min-checkpoints, no looting, etc. codexians?

Trying to convince a few people to buy it but I don't want to deal with the decline whine when they find out that this is not skyrim.

(EDIT: obviously im talking about the pre-release information)

Jack Dandy

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Might as well try, evdk.

Can someone gift me a copy, please? I'm really curious about how the game ends up.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Yeah same, I noticed they changed the screen where you spend karma from the one in those alpha videos, looks a lot better.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Only thing I find weird is the placment of the dialogue window at the right edge of the screen. Gotta have to get used to that

LeJosh

Savant
Wish I had spare cash to throw at this.

Time to invest skill points into petty thievery.
Try begging in this thread, there are people with copies to spare.

Spare copies you say, begging you say, sure: why not?

If anyone feels like parting with their copy, I will gladly become your personal haitian zombie after finishing the game.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
How big is the game approx. in size? And shouldn't Steam unlock some kind of preloading for the game? Never really used steam, so..

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom