Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Shadowrun Shadowrun Returns - Dead Man's Switch Original Campaign

Unwanted

Frian Bargo

Kosmonaut's Alt
Wow is that interface confusing with the neon lines everywhere. It was clearly made with the iPad in mind. These guys are mobile developers and it shows.

Also the music is a huge disappointment, what's up with that generic background music, I thought we were promised a chiptune music? This is nothing like it, it sucks!

Story, atmosphere, dialogue do look quite good, and combat is OK but nothing special, much like in a Jeff Vogel game.

Is this available for the ipad?

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
I didn't get that fugly configuration window...and everything is changeable ingame

Me too, where did you guys get that?

I rolled a human street samurai, but I think I'll reroll into a mage or something. First fight was fun, playing on hard. Graphics are gorgeous. I like that you can choose the projection of the game, ofcourse I chose orthographic. :obviously:

Koschey

Arcane
Dafuq!? Patching the DRM-free version requires redownloading the whole game, but there's a download limit? :mad:
Sure hope there won't be more than 10 patches necessary (or every released patch ups the limit by one or something).

Unwanted

Frian Bargo

Kosmonaut's Alt
Dafuq!? Patching the DRM-free version requires redownloading the whole game, but there's a download limit? :mad:
Sure hope there won't be more than 10 patches necessary (or every released patch ups the limit by one or something).

hmm, does that mean you will have to pay to access user generated content (mods) ? :x

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Jesus, you'd think this were the countdown thread for free blowjobs from Kate Upton.

Wizfall

Cipher
I downloaded on steam but i will avoid to play there.
Still 30 min to complete the download of my DRM free version.
And i get out tonight....probably won't play the game before tomorrow.
Have fun ;)

Nael

Arcane

Hahaohwow.jpg.

That's like conspiracy theory stuff. I wonder if this is some way that Microsoft is attempting to discredit the Kickstarter community? (Edit: And DRM in general)

:keepmymoney:

Falkner

Thread Decliner
Patron
Wasteland 2
Jesus, you'd think this were the countdown thread for free blowjobs from Kate Upton.
I wouldn't decline Upton, but she's not exactly the woman of my dreams either, so that's probably a pretty apt comparison.

MessiahMan

Cipher
Patron
Codex 2012 Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Blarg! Installed just in time to go to work! At least I got to see character creation...damn, it's been a while since I've seen so many different things to buy in a game.

Also, I've got two steam keys I'll gladly give away to two likely Codexers tonight when I get back from work. PM me, and I'll get to giving.

I didn't get that fugly configuration window...and everything is changeable ingame

Me too, where did you guys get that?

I rolled a human street samurai, but I think I'll reroll into a mage or something. First fight was fun, playing on hard. Graphics are gorgeous. I like that you can choose the projection of the game, ofcourse I chose orthographic. :obviously:
I started as an elf adept, but rerolled a custom elf adept to slightly shift the stats.

I'm eagerly awaiting the first YOU LIED TO ME COXXOR posts :troll:
Now I know what you meant with the music!!:bro:

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Downloaded and played a half hour. God, the menu music already got me. The graphics are also nice. The character system and the combat is simple, but enjoyable so far. My biggest gripe so far is the lack of voiceovers. Not full VO mind you (don't jump at my neck you fucks), but simple lines like in the IE games. I need those to establish the characters. I think they could have spent a few thousand dollars for that.

LizardKing

Scholar
Can't say much about gameplay yet, but holy shit does this game look and sound good!
They nailed the atmosphere.

April

Educated
Only played the tutorial fight + a bit of story time, but damn this game feels nice so far. Why can't these developers continue adding stuff to this game instead of making a new random kickstarter? :rage:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom