Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Door Kickers - SWAT real-time tactics game

Absalom

No matter how good the game is, the title is always going to catch me off guard. "Door Kickers?" ugh

sser

Arcane
Developer
Shit Kickers: SWAT4lyfe, DLC will include killing family pets and slamming hippies through windows to remind them about marijuana's legal status.

Thane Solus

Arcane
its made by one of the lead designers of Silent Hunter III and Silent Hunter IV. He left from Ubi to go indie which is awesome. The game is quite nice for a 3 man team.

Garm

Learned
Anyone know if the game is going to have random level generation? It looks like fun but with static levels it would get old very quickly.

Drew

Savant
Anyone know if the game is going to have random level generation? It looks like fun but with static levels it would get old very quickly.

I'm not sure if it includes random generation, but it does include a level editor and appears rather easy to mod, from the content already generated.

ColCol

Arcane
I'm not sure about level, but I believe there is random mission generation. (Maps are not random, I believe).

Won this in a giveway, been meaning to play it more.

Drew

Savant
D72F1065E9D75C926607357B874CF89341E4722C

1E37DC4957D428AAD60E6DD216411BB617C849CC

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Game looks pretty dope, though re-playability might be an issue just looking at some LPs.

Ninjerk

Arcane
Popped in my Steam queue. I went ahead and wishlisted (although I haven't even played FS that I bought in the summer sale).

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
This game looks like a complete carbon copy of Frozen Synapse on paper, except with pause instead of turns?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom