Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community The Great Avatar Purge

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
WHERE ARE MUH GROM AVATARS

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Crooked Bee

are pictures cropped from the likes of D&D's monster manual ok, or would that bring legal trouble?

I dunno, really. But we can just add them and see if that brings any trouble ;)

Crooked Bee

Now that the avatars are back to normal, figured I'd bring this bit back up.
Well, if Crooked Bee is willing and nice and gentle, she could just remove the old one I foolishly linked earlier and add the new high quality ones: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7945295/PM2R.7z

Added.

Alchemist

Arcane
Crooked Bee

are pictures cropped from the likes of D&D's monster manual ok, or would that bring legal trouble?

I dunno, really. But we can just add them and see if that brings any trouble ;)
I was curious about that too - since I'd love to throw some old-school D&D art on here for avatars. I seriously doubt WotC would take notice - there's probably tons of D&D avatars all across the web. Issuing takedowns would not be worth the effort. And hey, it's free advertising...

Alchemist

Arcane
I'll crop some avatars out of the manuals later on then. :salute:
Which manuals are you thinking of using? Just so our efforts don't overlap...
I'm thinking of making some from the old AD&D module art and 1st Edition player's handbook / DMG.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
I'm thinking of making some from the old AD&D module art and 1st Edition player's handbook / DMG.

I have mostly 3.5 AD&D rulebooks and some modules. Also have some V:tM books, I need to scan them in first, though.

Alchemist

Arcane

I have mostly 3.5 AD&D rulebooks and some modules. Also have some V:tM books, I need to scan them in first, though.
Ah ok cool - I'll mostly be using 1st edition stuff (or earlier). Like the old pen & ink interiors and maybe a few cover painting crops.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Crooked Bee

Now that the avatars are back to normal, figured I'd bring this bit back up.
Well, if Crooked Bee is willing and nice and gentle, she could just remove the old one I foolishly linked earlier and add the new high quality ones: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7945295/PM2R.7z

Added.

Hooray!

I can't find them though. The Princess Maker 2 section still has the old ones and I didn't find any new gallery with the new versions.

winterraptor

Cipher
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
Aeris?! Nooooo!!!!

02amie5sa.jpg

Uh...I mean...

Amiiiiiee!!! Nooooo!!!!

Last edited:

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
BWAHAHAHA! fuck you faggots!

IM SPECUa!l

*æi lOVE YOU BRUCE!*

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
And I also contributed to the wastland 2 kickstars!

fuck IS MY RECONGITION!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom