Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Why the fuck was Bruticis banned?

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
F4609E65AE5B75F838BA689B819B0B6114382346

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Does Bruticis getting banned mean that the God-GabeN will block us from participating in future Steam Sales as punishment for baning one of his Chosen Ones?:?

zwanzig_zwoelf

Okay. It seems that somehow Bruticis went on a reporting spree, had his report button disabled and he made a thread on SF about that, but I don't think that's reason enough to ban him. What's going on?

DarkUnderlord, Crooked Bee, Mother Russia, is there something that we don't know about this issue?
с=================================================================================================3

why would you care fag

Self-Ejected

Cosmic Misogynerd

Self-Ejected
Patron
Codex 2013 Divinity: Original Sin
Okay. It seems that somehow Bruticis went on a reporting spree, had his report button disabled and he made a thread on SF about that, but I don't think that's reason enough to ban him. What's going on?

DarkUnderlord, Crooked Bee, Mother Russia, is there something that we don't know about this issue?
с=================================================================================================3

why would you care fag
Why wouldn't I, dumbfuck?

zwanzig_zwoelf

why would you care fag
Why wouldn't I, dumbfuck?
oh wait u r mexican
okay my question is answered

Bullshit. Brut reported some dumb fucks that were tainting the last good thread on the kodex for going offtopic. Fat, lazy staff couldn't be assed to do a fucking thing so Brut reported all the off topic posts in said thread. Report was removed from Brut. Clearly, no one cares about off topic posting so Brut tried to spread some creamy pic love to 7 fucking threads and was banned within 1 minutes of doing so. TLDR Crooked Bee is a dumb, drunk cunt that holds a grudge and doesn't administer justice on an even hand.

The Great Revolt is near! All despair ye who dares to stop it!
The codex must be preserved.

lBvuhVn.jpg

hIT2fT.jpg

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Maybe the entirety of CDS could migrate to hiver's forum in protest of this terrible injustice? I bet that would show the staff.

Should just ban everyone that never posts anything of remote value

... and then, at the end, no shitposter remained. The elimination of the shitposters meant the end of his work, of his porpoise.

DU surveyed his domains. All the infections had been removed. The Codex was clean, and pure. No more shitposters, and...

... he saw that it was good.

What then?

There was no bullshit, no baseless opinions. All circlejerks have been destroyed forever, never to exist again.

Maybe he should ask the staff.

Where's the staff? Gone, too?

Staff or no staff, no one should shitpost.

There was only the ordely vacuum where once was chaotic life.

DU surveyed his work again. There were no blemishes, no dirty spots. Clean and pure, forever. As it should be. As it is.

There was nothing else to do.

Without porpoise, he turned into himself.

He remembered that he also made pretty shitty one-liners once. They weren't even remotely valuable.

He saw there was one thing left to do, and it had to be definitive.

So it was that Dark Underlord prepared himself...

... and pressing two different buttons with two fingers on two different monitors, he banned himself and wiped out the Codex, and with his other hand he ate his own gun and then fell into the ground.

There were no shitposters on the RPGCodex anymore.

Mission accomplished.

Multi-headed Cow

1f27737fd79bdcb48ac1fdbaedfc5a5c39f68b70_full.jpg
Codex without Bruticis is a Codex without life! FREE BRUTICIS!
1f27737fd79bdcb48ac1fdbaedfc5a5c39f68b70_full.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom