Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

a cut of domestic sheep prime

I vote for KOing everyone we meet from now on.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Kashmir Slippers - C
Baltika9 - A
Nevill - A
XenomorphII - A > C
Kipeci - A
Zero Credibility - C
Smashing Axe - C
Esquilax - C
Jester - C
Stygian Lurker - C
Ifeex - A > C
Ganymede - A
Tigranes - A
ERYFKRAD - C
Lambchop19 - D
Elfberserker - A
Rex Feral - A
TOME - A

A - 10
C - 7
D - 1

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Out of curiosity, what sign was Miss Zhou born under?
What's the most gullible animal? I bet she's that.

Predicting her friend's a manipulative evil woman who kept her as a contact because of her powerful position.

That or she's married to the bandit chief. Or both.

Baltika9

Arcane
Something tells me she's also a tiger, she has the daring and recklesness for it. I'm just waiting on a confirmation to start calling her Tigersis.

Baltika9

Arcane
It just won't cut it, blaming him alone. My butthurt is too intense to be limited to just one person.

Kipeci

Arcane
I was wanting to live in the wilderness of the island for a few days off of whatever livers we could acquire, now we'll have to make do with whatever rations are provided.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
That was actually meant to be the final tally. Oh well. Let's go with C then aka exactly what Bai Jiutian would have done.

*junks pirate ninja update*

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Nah, Bai Jiutian would be too concerned about ruining his hairdo to do anything.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Actually, Bj would do the same thing for different reasons. He'd do it for chivalry and/or chauvinism; one of the reasons we're doing it is to have her out of the way.
Ohshit she's totally gonna find some way to turn this on us.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

WAT?! Codex makes rational decision based on risk analysis?? This cannot be! I flop to A to prevent the appocolisps!

ps - i know the votes are locked.

Nevill

Arcane
treave, don't discard the update just yet.

Zero Credibility - C

OK then, since it sounds like she is hoping we would be the one with the plan and hopefully she won't try anything stupid like talking to the pirates (if she does we can have our scholar sit on her while we do our Rambo routine) I'm flopping to A. It is riskier, but the idea of killing the boss and a large part of the pirate force and burning their ships (and yes, even finding the girl) before the task force even arrives is very attractive. And if it doesn't work out there is always our scapegoat to blame.

Quick, lock the votes!

Edit: BWAHAHAHAHA! :cool:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I'm going to sleep and (re)write the update tomorrow. You guys figure out which option you actually want. :lol:

Nevill

Arcane
So, Lambchop19, should we take you up on your flop offer? The appocolisps - whatever that is - is drawing near!

...You get to KO more people this way.

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Ohshit she's totally gonna find some way to turn this on us.

She would be a problem either way in A and C. The only way we could have washed our hands from her would have been D, but that would leave her as uncertain element.

What the...

I was hoping there would be an update when I log in today and we haven't even decided yet?! I need my fix.

And yeah, I did flop to A. Pirate ninja > Bai Jiutian.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom