Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Why the fuck was Bruticis banned?

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Such anger.

No, no. Only suggestions for HHR. Some of which might very well help him with not taking Forum Lyfe® so seriously.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Such anger.

No, no. Only suggestions for HHR. Some of which might very well help him with not taking Forum Lyfe® so seriously.
Well, since he took his ingame life seriously...
Creed%202013-10-14%2000-43-18-24.png

44C9094D18107AA2BC0BA6632A8F71A780131276

All you had to do was not ban brut.

Now Crook'dbee-land is balkanised and scorched, it's people raped and enslaved.

Vengeance for Bruticis! Free Brut!

Gozma

Arcane
hey now, I'm not for treating regular asshole posters with human dignity or anything but menckenstein is funny

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
The fact that Site Feedback is constantly full of GD idiots whining about or white knighting for other GD idiots goes a long way toward shining a light on what the problem really is.

Ban GD!

:troll:

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
Tell me, what purpose does it serve to ban these people for more than one or two days? Don't you think they have learned their lesson by now? Wouldn't it be more constructive if they were allowed to tell their side of the story in this thread as well?

Dear HHR, would you kindly consider doing the following (in order):

1) Shut up.
2) Fuck off.
3) Die.

Whats wrong twinkiegorilla: why can't you tolerate this?

LundB

Mistakes were made.
The fact that Site Feedback is constantly full of GD idiots whining about or white knighting for other GD idiots goes a long way toward shining a light on what the problem really is.
For accuracy's sake, I feel like I should point out that 3 of the 5 people banned in the first wave actually have a higher percentage of their posts in game-related forums than you do. Question the quality of those posts if you want I guess, but GD idiots they are not, at least not unless you're a mega-GD idiot.

Last edited:

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I feel like I should point out that 3 of the 5 people banned in the first wave actually have a higher percentage of their posts in game-related forums than you do. Question the quality of those posts if you want I guess, but GD idiots they are not, at least not unless you're a mega-GD idiot.

A perfect example of how game related posts does not quality poster make.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
For accuracy's sake, I feel like I should point out that 3 of the 5 people banned in the first wave actually have a higher percentage of their posts in game-related forums than you do. Question the quality of those posts if you want I guess, but GD idiots they are not, at least not unless you're a mega-GD idiot.

Now, now...I have a perfectly respectable ratio. Anyway, sentiment was not specifically about who was or wasn't banned (how the heck did Sam from NMA get mixed up in this?) and more generally about the most consistent vocal presence in SF. Don't get me wrong, though...I almost always find the drama amusing. :smug:

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
idonthavetimeforthiscrap you are so unbelievably butthurt it's not even funny dude. so that thread deserved to be retardo'd when you have these floating around:

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...-interview-with-jew-about-mind-control.87680/

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ikely-to-sacrifice-whitey-experts-says.87624/

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/life-like-hallucinations-i-e-wtf.87722/

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/freebie-for-bros-everywhere.87631/#post-2948789

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ve-i-done-to-myself.87588/page-2#post-2950096

??

i don't care that you don't like me or that you are having a power trip because you're the moderator on a fucking gaming forum. don't retardo my threads for no reason you shit face retard. i posted it on GD and it was pretty much a run of the mill GD thread. use common sense to moderate not personal emotions you little fruitcake.

i was taking bets on the administration forum how long it would take, but this is way too fast
also, learn to post stuff about religion in the religion forum, thank you.

Cassidy

Arcane

Now, now...I have a perfectly respectable ratio. Anyway, sentiment was not specifically about who was or wasn't banned (how the heck did Sam from NMA get mixed up in this?) and more generally about the most consistent vocal presence in SF. Don't get me wrong, though...I almost always find the drama amusing. :smug:

Why don't you look yourself into a mirror before accusing others of being shitposters, Brian Fargo's Roguey?

:smug:

MetalCraze

Arcane

Ban GD!

I don't get it? When was the last time you posted anything of value?

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.

Ban GD!

I don't get it? When was the last time you posted anything of value?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why don't you go play KotoR 7 more times?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom