Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was cow banned

MetalCraze

Arcane
He was giving free games to you, cheap niggers. You don't bite the hand that feeds you

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
Codex has given me nothing but its tears of butthurt.
2324 days, some 9ish posts a day. you have a serious butthurt tears addiction, dood.
Cow gave me one free game so I will fight for my cow bro
would he have given you a free game without the dex? would you have met him without the dex? yet cow chose to betray the dex by defiling the most sacred forum of all, grpgd.

Repressed Homosexual
Times have changed if one night of silly entertainment is met with such draconian and out of proportion punishment, meted out against one of the most stand up and earnest contributors, a universally liked member at that, known for his friendliness and generosity.

Last edited:

Gregz

Arcane
Times have changed if one night of silly entertainment is met with such draconian and out of proportion punishment, meted out against one of the most stand up and earnest contributors, a universally liked member at that.

I agree with HHR (it happens occasionally).

MHC was banned?

:decline:

Drop-kicking the rampant shitposters I understand, but not this. He was a tru Bro, why are these things happening? :(

Murk

Arcane
I am confused by how many people fervently frequent this place with such begrudging attitudes towards being here. Why not just leave?

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I am confused by how many people fervently frequent this place with such begrudging attitudes towards being here. Why not just leave?

The other active community is the Bioware forums, where maybe a few people know what the Drankensang is. As far as the Internet goes, those are pretty much your only choices.

(1) Not talk about RPGs.

(2) Codex.

(3) Bioware forums.

Speaking of which, maybe there should be a rule where banned people can regain their account if they submit proof that they posted a thousand times in the Bioware forums post-ban.

Last edited:

Murk

Arcane
That's tangential at best; but I wouldn't buy any explanation past "I'm a sad sack of shit" anyway. Bitchers gonna bitch and all that.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
MHC tried to force lifting Bruticis' ban by image spamming, so he was banned himself. Hopefully it won't last long, and we can enjoy his company soon.

Same thing with ironyuri.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

sser

Arcane
Developer
We are but pixels in so much deleted image spam.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom