Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

FeelTheRads

Arcane
If NVIDIA would have gotten their cards in the nEXtGENZORS consoles they'd be all like: lol pc cool ppl pley on consolex

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
218775_slide.jpg

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Ah, consoles trying to assimilate PC gaming has finally played out to its logical conclusion.

LivingOne

Savant
Randy Pitchford is president of Gearbox Software, the esteemed developer behind hits like Borderlands and its sequel, Borderlands 2. Unfortunately they’re also the studio behind the widely panned Aliens: Colonial Marines. Talking with fans over the last few days on Twitter, he’s been more than willing to speak his mind quite clearly. Twitter user MorninAfterKill is Respawn Director associated with Machinima, and he’s a big fan of the Borderlands games. Speaking with Pitchford, he wanted to offer constructive criticism of DLC for Borderlands 2, which sadly wasn’t coming to fruition as much as he’d hoped:

f4a64c28cbf284f436a8f1e0a9502e82.png

Pitchford keeps on reiterating that if you want something to continue on, positive reinforcement is needed, not “negativity”.

40a840805430e06b06b3d88f6be38212.png

This isn’t the first time Pitchford has dealt with criticism rather unprofessionally. Earlier this year, it was apparent time was only available for certain feedback of Aliens: Colonial Marines praise, namely praise.
http://pixelenemy.com/gearbox-presi...u-in-response-to-borderlands-2-dlc-criticism/

Sergiu64

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
In comic Y: the last man the women didn't go apeshit without men

You must have forgotten that crazy cult where the women cut off one breast.
When did that happen?

Supposedly Amazons were 1 breasted:

Among Classical Greeks, amazon was given a popular etymology as from a-mazos "without breast", connected with an etiological tradition that Amazons had their right breast cut off or burnt out, so they would be able to throw their javelins;[7] there is no indication of such a practice in works of art, in which the Amazons are always represented with both breasts, although the left is frequently covered (see photos in article).

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
:what:

What's wrong with those kids? Awor Szurkrarz, were you like that when you were 11?
No. We didn't have internet then, so kids couldn't ask stupid questions to game developers. I was too busy reading about palaeontology and volcanism and playing on C64 and participating in petty vandalism with my friends to pester game developers.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Oh, look, it's that time of year again.

The base BL2 was more than enough for me. The item drops are very low, and there are streamlined, compared to the variety of them in the first part. Frankly I don't see a point of the DLC's. And Randy should go to the official forums, where are many players who feel the same way. But live in the dream, and use your golden parachute to drop on other company.

randy-pitchford-122.jpg

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
I never understood the appeal of Minecraft, now I see it takes a "special" kind of person to appreciate it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom