Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Why is SMA banned?

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
And just mere weeks ago we were at the peak of happiness. Stop enabling him guys.

Murk

Arcane
It's the codex, and I imagine she had to deal with worse stuff on real life. Don't think she would crumble down from some WCDS trolling, especially now that things were improving, with the DVD and the award indication and stuff.

My comment was aimed at his hypocrisy; and it still stands.

asper

Arcane
Project: Eternity
And so this site loses yet another excellent post writer. SMA is a great person and intelligent poster that brought a lot of well-argued content to the site, and I'm not even talking about GD here. Those topics about Sturmovik flightsim were really great, as were all her posts about ancient languages and literature.

What's the point of correcting the terminology of someone using the word incorrectly on purpose?

And so this site loses yet another excellent post writer. SMA is a great person and intelligent poster that brought a lot of well-argued content to the site, and I'm not even talking about GD here. Those topics about Sturmovik flightsim were really great, as were all her posts about ancient languages and literature.

She left on her own, though. I'll miss SMA as well, but you know what they say about kitchens.

dibens

as seen on shoutbox
Patron
Fake ban leads to attention whoring. Makes perfect sense.

Stop it, you guys. This is exactly the kind of shit trans-ban people have to deal with on daily basis. You can't just assign them profile status if they don't identify with it.

I just figured it out...

SMA = Chefe

We have just fallen victim to his most brilliant troll yet!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom