Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Zelda Dynasty Warriors announced

Duraframe300

Arcane
Yeah, I dunno what happened either.

:hmmm:

Tehdagah

Arcane
I can't imagine the roster.

A musou Fire Emblem would make more sense.

Fat Dragon

Arbiter
It wasn't enough that Tecmo Koei took a shit on Metroid with Other M, now they get to have a go with Zelda too. The days of the Nintendo seal of quality are clearly long gone.
:neveraskedforthis:

AlexOfSpades

Arcane
Please let Mario and Zelda die already. They were good games... back then. I'm sure Nintendo can come up with new characters after these twenty years. Geez, its more than twenty now.

How many decades will it take for Nintendo to come up with something new?

Caim

Arcane
I can't imagine the roster.
It's obvious, really:

- The Hero of Time
- The Hero of Winds
- The Hero of Light
- The Hero of Lorule
- The Hero Chosen By The Gods
- The Hero of the Goddess
- The Hero of Men
- The Hero's Shade
- Deku Link
- Goron Link
- Zora Link
- Fierce Deity Link

And so on.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Most boring genre... I barery survived one daily (~2h?) round game from DW. Similiar level of boredome with modern shootah...

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Unexpected and mostly unwelcome.

It wasn't enough that Tecmo Koei took a shit on Metroid with Other M, now they get to have a go with Zelda too. The days of the Nintendo seal of quality are clearly long gone.

That was more Sakamoto's fault. He took a very controlling approach to Other M and is responsible for most of the godawful decisions.

deuxhero

Arcane
I was bored out of my mind with just a demo of one of the DW games, and this STILL looks more interesting than anything exclusive I've seen announced for the PS4 or Xbone (mostly by virtue of actual gameplay footage)

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Unexpected and mostly unwelcome.

That was more Sakamoto's fault. He took a very controlling approach to Other M and is responsible for most of the godawful decisions.

He was supposedly responsible for emo Samus and the piss poor controls. That was the Tecmo department anyway.

Fat Dragon

Arbiter
Nintendo is clearly shitting their pants at what a failure the Wii U is and ordered this half-assed game be made in a desperate attempt to sell consoles on Zelda's name brand. Unfortunately, Nintendo doesn't realize that nobody outside Japan gives a fuck about Dynasty Warriors, game's gonna bomb hard.
:dead:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom