Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Inactive Let's break some boots in the RoA! (Escape from Castle Orkenstein)

SerratedBiz

Arcane
New page plox.

Pussycat669

Liturgist
I guess I can try to get at least past Lowangen (pretty much the point where all my previous playthroughs died as well) and look how it goes from there.

@Bee: Pleasure is mutual, busy bee! Nice to see that there are still a lot of people around I kinda know :love:

Turns out that the party gained a level up too somewhere along the way. I lost my notes about it though, so I can't really tell what changed. I've updated the party rooster in the first post, so anyone of you who created a character and want to suggest where he/she should go from here, are free to do so. The progression hasn't changed from the first time around:

1. Increase a positive attribute by 1 point
2. Try to decrease one negative attribute by 1 point
3. Roll for HP, magic users will have to split the result into HP and MP pool
4. Convert 10 spell increase attempts into MP (Murrow)
5. Convert skill increase attempts into spell increases attempts (Korenze, Murrow)
6. Increase skills, just like during character creation. Murrow gets 15 attempts, the rest 20
7. Improve spells. Unmodified, toastboy has 20 attempts, Korenze 25 and Murrow 40

The necessary manuals for what's what can still be found in the first post as well.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom