Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Votes are now closed. This could have gone down in history as the infamous Brown Wedding, but alas. :rpgcodex:
:rage: :rage:

:negative:

What have you done bros, what have you done?

Tribute

Arbiter
I suppose "steal the bride, everyone shits themselves when they realize she's not coming" didn't have much of a chance.

Alas.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I'm blaming Kz3r0 for scaring people away. "The laxatives won't work on the masters". WHO CARES?

It's not about usefulness. It is about art.

Anabanana

Augur
...fuck, I was about to go remove my Bx vote. Fuck me.

I fucking hate you all. :x

(Can we still get the Brown Wedding as a bonus update to rub it in the face of all the anti-C motherfuckers?)

Tribute

Arbiter
Everyone demands laxatives, and then everyone pussies out.

How many times has this happened, now?

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
x1 means any option with laxatives. How is that different from C1?
It is not the same. In the end, it is neither here nor there. It does not help to form a voting block.

When C option stopped winning, people started flopping to B to avoid A. At first it was B1, but if we aren't there to see it, why bother? And that was the end of laxatives.

If C1 had stronger presence, it could have been avoided.

Everyone demands laxatives, and then everyone pussies out.
RESPONSIBILITIGERS are all the rage right now.

And that is coming from the guys who can't knock Qilin up.
:rpgcodex:

Last edited:

Ganymede

Learned
I wasn't kidding earlier about the brain damage. Anyone who didn't vote Cx either:

a) Has no sense of comedy/drama.
b) Is a giant gaping pussy.
c) Doesn't understand the character.

In any case their opinion should not be weighted equally. I demand a rollback. Fuck i'm butthurt.

ScubaV

Prophet
Well, sadly we're missing out on laxatives and the Brown Wedding, but we avoided the clusterfuck that was C, which is nice.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom