Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

Kipeci

Arcane
I don't think we're better off bringing both with us. If the other two are threatened it's probably from something dangerous enough to be a problem for all of them, I'd rather that they safely talk to people (preferably the captain guy) away from the street where they'll just get into trouble. There aren't any ranked preferences here, anyway.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Would you be up for making it a technique with increasing versatility as it improves? (So we'd start off with unarmed, but it wouldn't end there.)

It'd be added as an upgrade to your current qinggong, which already has anti-grapple abilities and so not too far-fetched to develop that into further unarmed counters.

Anyway,

Current status - Leading tasks:

A - 7 , 8

B - 2 , 6

C - 1 , 5

D - 7 , 2/3/6

E - 2 , 3/7

F - 1 , 5

G - 3 , 4

/ denotes a tie.

Baltika9

Arcane
treave, I noticed that the Constables don't have a reputation tracker. Do they fall under the Imperial Court then?

Last edited:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
They're not enough of a faction by themselves to matter, though I suppose I could add it in.

Anyway, due to additional work, the update will be delayed further for perhaps a day or two.

Last edited:

TOME

Cuckmaster General
What is happening here and how can I make sure the update comes as soon as possible?

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
What is happening here and how can I make sure the update comes as soon as possible?
Vote D3,7 E2,7. Then there will no longer be a tie. :troll:

Also you might want to add G3 to your vote just to ensure its lead over G6.

Nevill

Arcane
Let's see how you voted... wait, you didn't?

Then you can vote just E7 G6 so that we would have two two-way ties in addition to the three-way one. The more the merrier!

TOME

Cuckmaster General
I'm not going to send Yifang and Song after the eunuch. But I can change my G4 vote to G3,4 to prevent another tie.

Nevill

Arcane
I appreciate the effort, Bloodshifter, but it does not work that way. I was answering TOME with a consideration for his previous votes in mind.

You have just created another tie, this time for Song Lingshu. :troll:

I guess I'll repost the tally just so that people could see where we stand and what they can vote for to avoid (or force) ties.

Link.

Tribute

Arbiter
...What is going on in here?

We have a google spreadsheet just to keep track of people's votes for this choice?

Jester

Arbiter
...What is going on in here?

We have a google spreadsheet just to keep track of people's votes for this choice?
Its not that easy. Knowing some people it was edited to spread disinformation while bandit kingdom preparing their forces for conquest, or someone was very bored.

TOME

Cuckmaster General
Nevill is just counting on one of the weaker minds to flop.

Kipeci, Zero Credibility, LWC1996, Esquilax, Elfberserker, ScubaV, you guys have only one task for both Yifang and Song. Assigning only one task for both of them would require 80% of the voters which at the moment is 17 guys. You are not going to get so many so please solve this tie?

Nevill

Arcane
Nevill is just counting on one of the weaker minds to flop.
hqdefault.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom