Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Dick.

Arcane
New Vegas:

oWx2BcY.jpg

For the Glory of the NCR!:kwafuckyeah:

MyXEXUY.jpg

:cmcc:
fE5tJ76.jpg

:yeah:
c3NIHNx.jpg

:balance:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
You should really not let your HDD get that low.

Nah, I think 50GB install size is ridiculous. Played a game of 8 v 8.
This game has some good ideas. Neat presentation. No bullshit single player campaigns.

01.jpg

I like how they deliver the mission briefing and start sequence as some kind of cinematic intro.
But I can tell it'll get boring by the time you repeat the same map over 10 times.

02.jpg

Overall the freedom of movement for infantry is very attractive. Double jumps, wall running, stealth cloaks, are unlocked from the start.

03.jpg

It was 8 v 8 and features AI troopers as cannon fodders to give an illusion of two factions battling each other.
Players will deploy as ground infantry, utilizing standard rifleman, recon kits as they go along. And after their Titan timer reaches zero, pilots can call for a Titan drop to start having mecha action.
I've played two maps. But I really can't justify the 50GB occupancy size.
And so with a heavy heart, I must ask for a refund.

04.jpg

05.jpg

Isn't 26 GB a lot of free space, though? Even if we have gigantic HDs now, 26GB is still 26GB.
-

note: most of those people come from the Interesting NPCs mod.

I stumble upon a Stormcloak deserter. Says she was taking supplies across a forest when suddenly she saw a woman and a child scampering into the distance. Curious, she followed them until they disappeared into a clearing that contained two tombstones. As she tried to make out the engravings on the tombs, she heard a loud thumping coming from underground. And run she did. She's been paranoid ever since (which is a bit weird, considering that the existence of undead is common knowledge in this world).

AiMx6L.jpg

kVVhPt.jpg

She's being stalked by this feline lady over here. The Aldmeri give her skooma so she will spy on possible Talos worshippers.

innxYg.jpg

:ehue:

DaNenA.jpg

:avatard:

I could probably think of better uses for that drug money, elfbros.

skwmrh.jpg

This is...pretty sad, really. Fortunately, the village healer is teaching her spells in secrecy. It's only a matter of time before every member of her family tragically die in a mysterious explosion while stacking sacks of hay.

Hey, it's the farmer kid that I helped a while ago. He told me he wanted to quit farming and become a badass mercenary like me, but I didn't think he would really do it.

lciCXS.jpg

Sorry, but the quests I undertake aren't for noobs and I don't feel like babysitting.

BQezF7.jpg

MUgGGt.jpg

Look at that, an useful kid that doesn't want to annoy me at all costs. If only there were more like you.

(half an hour later, I entered Markarth right during a public murder. The guards killed the guy, but not before took a few swings at another NPC. While I was healing her, one local kid tumbled over the corpse to tell me that he saw me casting a spell, and if I was a wizard could I please try to make him invisible so he could have some fun? Creep ass little fucker)

RWwG4T.jpg

Found a dead troll under the bridge. :) He had two troll skulls on his corpse. I spent a few seconds pondering the implications of that, then I decided Gamebryo works in mysterious ways and carried on.

DjBrpY.jpg

I found this boar standing right on the middle of the crossroads. He never attacked, instead turned around to stare at me everytime I walked past him. I eventually got nervous over his atypical behavior and burned him. Then I got lonely :( . I raised the body so I could enjoy his company once again.

6IIbs1.jpg

You don't really know how this "RPG" thing works, do you Mr. Skaggi?

5X0paX.jpg

gi5ucl.jpg

rIB2iM.jpg

This guy is one of the few Empire-symphatizers in the game that seems to care that I'm an Altmer.

I get out of Markarth for a quest and stumbled upon a house covered in skeevers. They skittered away when I got close, and I entered the house expecting to find something terrible.

Instead, I found a squatter. The former resident is a rotting corpse on the bed, and he's the one responsible for the skeevers and supposedly the awful smell surrounding the area. Squatterbro says I can stay as long as I don't touch the body. He believes the smell keeps most people away.

I pester him for a while.

wXUSDL.jpg

4U2FGR.jpg

PMf4PQ.jpg

ChSpTN.jpg

I feel you, bro.

But seriously, this place is a dump. Why don't you move somewhere else?

Mq3o93.jpg

...okay, but at least do something about the corpse. It smells like shit in here.

KE7d2H.jpg

He eventually confesses he has no sense of smell.

GsLDIH.jpg

dats raciss

Speaking of orcs, I've met a curious mercenary. She was rather rude at first, and I had to remind her of who's the PC and who's the NPC around here.

cY2mHV.jpg

It's okay, I am used to insults.

r1n6OU.jpg

:hug:

Something seems to be bothering her, though.

qIrydG.jpg

kdTLiQ.jpg

QLhHai.jpg

WqRZYS.jpg

WMVjRp.jpg

...y-you want to p-practice with m-me? This is so sudden, senpai...but it's okay as long as it's you...

A0McSQ.jpg

:(

Wait, you just want to know how a kiss feels like? Hmmm...

LiagAI.jpg

Uh...

5p8EMw.jpg

:lol:

Let's try another answer, one that is simpler for a barbarian to understand.

d0jTIW.jpg

You are worst waifu.

Last edited:

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Isn't 26 GB a lot of free space, though? Even if we have gigantic HDs now, 26GB is still 26GB.

First of all a special fuck you for making me edit out like 1,000 pictures just to reply to this.

Secondly, depends on the size of your drive. You should always have 10-15% free, no matter what. So unless he has a 200GB HDD then it's way too full. Some people on here still have 4:3 monitors, so I guess it's possible his HDD is that small, but...

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
My "gaemz" partition has a max capacity of 232 GB and it p. much always runs on 20 free GB

:M :M :M

Except for the Silver-Blood guy and the kids, all of them come from the mod. I even left a note at the beginning of the post saying just that.:avatard:

I thought Erik the Slayer was one of them too, but UESP says he's vanilla. I never noticed him because Rorikstead is a little village in the middle of nowhere.

Oh, and the wiki also mentions something else.

He is based on Erik West, who was known as "Immok the Slayer" on the forums and who died of cancer in May 2011.

:(

Rest in peace, Erik.

tumblr_mtfn1pKvKN1r6qglpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mdoev4iS9M1r6qglpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mds9weASMy1r6qglpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mdzy76EyF91r6qglpo1_500.png

tumblr_mccn3wkNCw1r6qglpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mctnfou64e1r6qglpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mxrpfylhOL1r6qglpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_muyjduGERa1r6qglpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_me63mwFVaQ1r6qglpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3tlw1yr7j1r6qglpo1_500.png

tumblr_ml3madDYCo1r6qglpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mjetz8ACFP1r6qglpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mjp23w2uxC1r6qglpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mwpu1rGWBG1r6qglpo1_r1_500.jpg

NO TUMBLR

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

STAHP

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom