Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

zwanzig_zwoelf

You know what to do, sea.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Oni

e5rAFmk.png

Cpmozd2.png

SGO6OAl.png

xQ3JPb3.png

xTWXn2l.png

QSTBl7o.png

3QampY8.png

pJkEwi4.png

W5KDeNs.png

k1QLPQZ.png

TJPhOvo.png

a3AAsGT.png

9HkqnWe.png

4K4pyHt.png

pMw9lvM.png

4xVtGrw.png

CR3sPpF.png

gSw9dS6.png

zwanzig_zwoelf

Except the font is a crime against humanity, common sense and all that is holy.
Well, might consider lowering the resolution to make the text at least readable. Though only the dialogue text is affected (can be ignored since the game is fully voiced) - menus and other crap are alright.

Zeriel

Arcane
Soulbringer is really nice, I like how everything is oppressively dark for most of the game. An example of why lighting matters.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Have you got any tips agains those tree enemies? Always 2-3 and constantly healing each other, and when you walk away you get energy bolt in ur butt, they respawn that fast.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Have you got any tips agains those tree enemies? Always 2-3 and constantly healing each other, and when you walk away you get energy bolt in ur butt, they respawn that fast.
Tree enemies? You mean those mages on the Isle of Teomura?
I simply smashed one of them while Sangaril either smashed others or the same enemy. Sooner or later he fell down. Repeat the same tactic with another one. End of story.
Though I can recommend you to play around with your equipment, I think Flaming Cutlass is pretty, eh, effective against them.

Blonsky

Prophet
TNBT
KrevExY.jpg

Damn security systems, gonna need more bust and hips.

BleaX6m.jpg

Yes, that is exactly what that is for.

KuPQBtn.jpg

And he is also holding a bat.

LSkdCnA.jpg

Also a good description of puzzles in the game.

PfF37V5.jpg

Women have an answer to everything, how can we ever defeat them?

ZPhYzZ7.jpg

Boring conversation. There is only one correct answer.

wtFMQg8.jpg

Finally some action.

Kirkpatrick

Cipher
Guess I will eventually get to Dark Mod, tried it before, and liked it, but at the moment, having a lot of fun playing fan missions of Thief and Thief 2.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Finally got around to installing SexLab and some mods to go with it. How do you bear it Steve? Thirty minutes or so of watching the same tired animations was enough for me. Not helped by giant-giant cocks clipping through my ass, legs and belly.

Loverslab mods aren't exactly "plug and play". You have to spend some time checking which mods fit best with the various bodytypes, and then configure them in-game to activate a lot of different scenarios, variations etc. Also, it's not only the different animations that the community focuses on but also the min-maxing and roleplaying potential of post-coital euphoria, how troll semen influences body temperature, anal brusing, reaction modifiers to sluttiness, insect pregnancy etc.

Why am I not surprised Ed123 knows these things?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom