Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition

My kickstarter code isn't working properly

Edit: Either

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
ITZ HERE! I'M PLAYING NOW! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

[edit]

Getting "invalid kickstarter code" when I paste my code from the larian vault into the game. :x

DDZ

Red blood, white skin, blue collar
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
7 minutes left! Haven't played it at all except for 10 minutes of alpha.

PSYCHED

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
so, are the alpha versions going to self-destruct any minute now like they said they would?

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Lol isn't greg martin enterprises DU's paypal alias? :)

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Just fin
[snip]Haven't played it at all except for 10 minutes of alpha.

[snip]

Same. Quite eager to try the thing. But I won't be home before 3 hours from now. And then, gotta wait for full download to complete. So, lay thyne eyes upon my fields, and see for yourselves that no fucks are growing there. A nigga's gotta eat, bros.

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Suddenly I started to feel not well, going to take some days off work till next monday probably.
Also send my gf to her parents in case of something contagious.
Tis gona be gud!

Arkeus

Arcane
Project Update #63: Merry D:OS-mas to all and to all a good launch!
Posted by Larian Studios LLC ♥ Like
Today is an extremely exciting day here at Larian. After years of developing a game we truly love, we get to release the full version of Divinity: Original Sin to both our amazing backers and to the rest of the gaming world.

It is at once thrilling and nerve-wracking; this vast world will now, for the first time, be explored in its entirety by the public. We can only hope you all have as much fun growing your Source Hunters and solving Rivellon's mysteries as we had developing them.

Without your support via Kickstarter and Early Access, this game would never have reached the level of polish and complexity present in its current form. Your contributions added a world of colour, secrets, enhancements, and depth to the game that has made this what we consider our best game to date.

Below, Swen explains just how grateful we are for your support:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKQObTZJEM4
Some changes regarding redeeming your key
In the past, we've said that launch will nullify your current Steam Early Access key and provide you with a new one for the full release of the game. This process has been amended and also applies to add-on versions of the game (i.e. for those of you who added a digital copy of the game to your original purchase).

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY D:OS ON STEAM, your Early Access code will remain active and you will be able to download the full version of the game using your current Early Access code.

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY D:OS ON GOG, log into your Larian Vault account and scroll down to "Your Rewards in Detail." Find the digital distribution icon and select "Change my digital distribution preference." Following these steps will cancel your Steam Early Access code and provide you with a key for GOG.

Redeeming your in-game rewards
To redeem your Kickstarter rewards in-game (e.g. personal dialog), go to your Larian Vault account and copy your Kickstarter reward code onto your clipboard. Then, fire up the game.

Click "Create a New Profile" and name your profile.

When the box for the Kickstarter backer code appears, click the little green button to the right of the entry field to paste your reward code from your clipboard.

Dpjva9MSv87UZxwDeZ-IuxfgVQCH7cp8RaKdcbYJycjDfWA3BWRA5RtRCrh7UIL97IyrKZsB_Il38rL1aPd-UfV9K5Qpu4f7efhhob6pq9bkIEkrkTMCJSvt91ItZ1jpVSLZ4jXFs8Qz_Ty7F3NiqXmVtUon-7qXsNN6=s0-d-e1-ft

Hit "Unlock" to claim your rewards, which will appear in-game.

Physical Rewards: What to expect

All of your regular physical and Collector's Editions have either already shipped or are shipping today, so keep an eye on your mailbox.

The Art Books and T-shirts have not shipped yet, but it won't be much longer before those follow.

Keep in mind that even if you've ordered physical copies of the game, you're still entitled to your digital code as of launch. Steam users, your existing Early Access code will work to download the full game; GOG users, follow the instructions listed above in the "Some changes regarding redeeming your key" section.

A very Twitchy evening!

We'll be streaming on Twitch twice tonight, first at 18:00 Brussels time with Eurogamer (9 a.m. Los Angeles, 12 p.m. New York, 20:00 Moscow) on Larian's channel: http://www.twitch.tv/larianstudios

Then again at 20:00 with Swiftor on his channel: http://www.twitch.tv/swiftor

It should be interesting to find out what this COD aficionado thinks of our sandbox RPG!

Exploring the Galaxy: Larian and GOG team up

We’ve been secretly working on supporting GOG Galaxy, the new online multiplayer platform from GOG.com and are happy to announce that full GOG Galaxy integration will be available for Divinity: Original Sin.

GOG is still working on launching Galaxy, so before that happens, our Kickstarter backers who have selected GOG.com as the digital distribution platform will be able to use Direct IP or LAN options to play in multiplayer. Once GOG Galaxy launches (by the end of August, the folks at GOG tell us), they will be able to take advantage of all the features this DRM-free online gaming platform offers.

The Divine Engine Toolkit is live!

Now that the Divinity Engine Toolkit is available to download, we can't wait to see and play all the amazing adventures modders will produce. With a wide world of assets and a very powerful engine at your disposal, Rivellon (or your own personal universe) as at your fingertips.

Check out the following video for an overview of the engine's features:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBzzYVK7cEI
We'll be offering much more in the way of illuminating some of the finer points of navigating our toolset in the coming weeks and months, but first we'll take a bit of breather to enjoy the game's launch and catch up on some sleep :).

A word on translations...
Due to the volume of text in the game and some last minute changes, some of our translations arrived later than others. English is, of course, available in a completed form now, and we expect French & German to be in by tomorrow. We'll soon have word on Polish and Russian.

Claim your hint; beware your sheep

Those of you who added the Weresheep hint to your pledge, keep an eye on your email inboxes. You should be receiving your hint shortly! Happy hunting and feel free to share your hint if you're feeling generous.

Let's get playing!
Enough reading; it's time to play! We invite you to share your experiences with the game on our forum and, most of all, to enjoy the fruit of your investment. Again, as ever, this project would not have been possible without your support. Thank you and have fun!

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Well, I am waiting for the ability to turn my Steam Key into a GOG key, because I am getting two steam keys anyway in my CE (or at least I hope I am), and I don't need three of them.

Arkeus

Arcane
Swen and Larian ftw!

Its realy funny... Most ppl thought MCA or The Brian are the savior´s of real cRPG´s... but it turned out that a guy from Belgium is our hero :)
Let's play the game before saying that :D

We have been burned many times.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Kickstarter code not working. On top of that. my brother needs to update his phone, so I have no freaking audio.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
I didn't back the game and bought the early access through steam a few months ago as any other game. The game will update normally to the full version without any codes or whatnot?

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I didn't back the game and bought the early access through steam a few months ago as any other game. The game will update normally to the full version without any codes or whatnot?
You need to buy the game again.

It will automatically update itself.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom