Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
752CE184462835921A30C82D99487D64099E0A25

schluberlubs

Educated
I got this in the 2k humble bundle. Please don't judge me.:M

n0XTxla.jpg

"ANGRY SEX?"
"Angry sex."

6sh0NDo.jpg

"CAN I COME IN?"
"No."

0rCZ9f0.jpg

"LOOK AT DIS FAGGOT! I HATE HIS GUTS!"
"Gee, Carter. I think you need to calm down"

MOUTH WATERING VISUALS!
183stOE.jpg

HvTIl6L.jpg

"DA FUCK?"

Did they get a vorarephile to model these mouths or something? God damn.

Found this game to be surprisingly not all that bad, all things considering.

:popamole:

spekkio

Arcane
Front Mission 2

PX4kfoc.jpg

Already 14hrs in...

uoN71TN.jpg

Somebody help me...

:negative:

Also:

Black Cat:

Zzb9Skd.jpg

And Crooked Bee:

CaUAr3k.jpg

In one team? Not sure if accident.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I've given up after 5 minutes. It was clear that no matter what spell or attack I would try, Destroyer would attack like nothing happened. This is when I knew something was wrong. I was playing it wrong :tim schafer: . Another mistake was not leveling rogue skill enough (4lvl), and wasn't able to take the unicorn statue. Well, at least the crossbow came in handy after all. Tossing weapons was also helping. That, and amulet which gives the owner +1 rogue. The last level of white tower was exhausting due to the constant respawning of ghosts, which would come out of the walls. Playing mage was a good choice.

skacky

3D Realms
Developer
The Advisor room was one of the very first Citadel concepts, you can find some very old (and incomplete) uncompiled maps in the leak files from back when the Citadel was made out of metal and ceramic, materials that the Combine recycled and used.
It's quite interesting to see how the Citadel evolved.

Psquit

Arcane
ak4g9c7.jpg

Fem-scout always display her super kawaii pose at the end of each track to tease the silly boys. The crowd roared euphoricly as fem-scout stood in front.
Males wet their pants, girls start scissoring each other... such prowess.

Suddenly a suited white male taint the stage with his politically incorrect bravado
"Hey girl, are you an archaeologist? Cause I've got a very large bone that needs to be examined"

Everyone was shocked at the display of such privileged behavior but fem-scout was amused...

fLd3F6h.jpg

She winked at the suited man in front of her... the white suited male tips his fedora and shoot with his fingers at her as he goes to the bar.

Rwx4l94.jpg

"Call the xir xar xor castration squad, tell them there is a white cis male flexing his privilege"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom