Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gothic 3 $19.90, Fallout Collection $14.90

Woetohice

Scholar
__

Higher Game

Arcane
I'm waiting for Gothic 3 to be packaged with its inevitable expansion pack in a gold edition for $20, and by then it should be playable on medium settings on an average computer. :lol: Plus, everyone here has already played Fallout, unless they're furries or something.

Hazelnut

Erudite
There was someone here saying they couldn't find Fallout for sale... can't remember who now.

tetsuo

Scholar
There is no gore in any version of G3 only blood and its in every version , the only differents between rhe us and uk version is the intro as far as i know, the us intro is way better then the uk/german intro.

Krafter

Scholar
Higher Game said:
I'm waiting for Gothic 3 to be packaged with its inevitable expansion pack in a gold edition for $20
Yep, same here. By the time I got around to Gothic 2, the full game + the Night of the Raven was like $15 at Amazon.

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
tetsuo said:
There is no gore in any version of G3 only blood and its in every version , the only differents between rhe us and uk version is the intro as far as i know, the us intro is way better then the uk/german intro.

Really? what's the difference.

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
There is a new patch for Gothic 3 called 1.12, but it is for the EU edition. Anyone used this patch. What are the chances of them fixing this thing, or are they just going to make everyone who wants to play it smoothly buy the expansion?

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
I'm using it. I haven't noticed any game-stopping bugs yet, and I think I'm about halfway through. Many other things which aren't bugs per se should be fixed, though.
Last rumours I know say PBs are working on a big patch, and changing the combat system is on the list. I fear that it's impossible to make anything feasible out of it, though.

Annonchinil

Scholar
Well the Fallout collection sold out at my local game store, they ordered one, it sold on the same day, then the same thing happened when they ordered two and then three. Now I am on a waiting list for it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom