Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Kodex Kompetitive Krew (CS:GO)

I could probably join CS:GO next sale, or right away, if someone's got a copy to spare.
Other competetive multiplayer I'm into these days: Left 4 Dead 2 versus, Awesomenauts, Age of Empires III, Grand Theft Auto IV (mostly Team Mafiya work mode but I'm down for some races or other stuff as well). Anyone who plays any of these is welcome to add me on steam.

Last edited:

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Any real difference between CS:GO and CS:S? I've actually kinda toyed with the idea of casually playing CS:GO to just pick up items I see people selling on Steam all the time.

Besides the obvious stuff like graphics and sounds, I'd say the biggest changes are the addition of a built in matchmaking and ranking system and the continuous support from Valve. Also, the weapon recoil in CS:GO is a LOT higher than in CS:S which is a problem for some players. There is of course new weapons and two new grenades, decoy and molotov. Decoy is kinda useless in higher level games but molotov is really handy.

You won't get that many items by playing just casually but you can always bet the ones that you have on progames in hope for more valuable stuff, I've made about 40 Gabenbucks by betting since I started playing CS:GO (Last summer).
Matchmaking is the selling point for me - it's better than just playing at random servers.

Either way if you join this group then be ready to receive spam invites for cs:go matches from me.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
8AA98C5E945F42604169109C392F4B06CFB9CF92

:kwafuckyeah:

Ok guys, so I'm gonna keep playing CS GO from time to time but I think it would be cool if at least some of you got this shit too: http://store.steampowered.com/app/3730/ Seeing how I'm a fag for asymmetrical multiplayer with monsters, what with my undying love for L4D2 versus.. For those who have gog version - apparently steam and gog have separate mp. Not like this costs much anyway though.

APGunner

Augur
Muty you shouldn't have rage quit. We ended up winning 15-16.
Not to be a dick, but I'm pretty sure matchmaking games have 30 rounds max. My bullshit sensors are tingling.:smug:

Joined the steam group, I'm gold nova 2.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom