Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Awesome Gaming Poster (Russian)

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Maybe the purple one is supposed to be a night elf?

Fez

Erudite
I think the night elf is in the red truck cabin.

EvoG

Erudite
The purple chick is so damn familiar...want to say a nintendo character actually...

...otherwise you have Daphne from Dragons Lair on the left, then the Everquest blonde, then the agent from NOLF and Laura. The poledancer I 'believe' is that bimbos and guns game whose name escapes me...cheesecake all the way.

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
It's Dragons Lair (I think), Everquest, No One Lives Forever, Laura, I dont know the pink one, or the one on the pole :P

Fez

Erudite
Did anyone notice the dwarf from the Myth games?

Sirbolt

Liturgist
Isn't the bimbo on the pole Lulu or Lula or whatever?

The nuts and bolts guy can't be STALKER if this is from 2005, right?

So, who is the guy with the flaming pants?! And why are there three avatars with a firehose? Come on!

Fez

Erudite
The red leather dominatrix is the one from SiN and the black leather one is from DK2.

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
Hmm, the guy with the cat (wears a trenchcoat, stands next to some furry) is the Postal dude. The boar in the top right corner is from Duke Nukem 3D. The rightmost scythe guy is from Clive Barker's Undying. The guy below the Black & White monkey is from Painkiller, his second victim is from Bloodrayne and his third from those Army Something games. The penguin chick below him is from Heavy Metal F.A.K.K. 2, I think. The guy from Severance: Blade of Darkness is below the vault dweller, along with Nemesis from Resident Evil 3. The Soul Reaver guy is to the right of Quake and the MDK guy. And is that the Daikatana crew I see below firepants?

Vidder

Liturgist
Sirbolt said:
So, who is the guy with the flaming pants?! And why are there three avatars with a firehose? Come on!

could be lord british.
but i dont get the fire reference. was that a way to kill him in UO?

Vidder

Liturgist
"Lord British was killed during an in-game appearance on Ultima Online's beta test on August 8, 1997. A royal visit was conducted as a part of server population stress test. A player character known as Rainz cast a spell called "fire field" on Lord British that, surprisingly, killed him. "
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_British

AZ

Liturgist
Fez said:
The red leather dominatrix is the one from SiN and the black leather one is from DK2.

In the middle is from Messiah, and a bit upper is Bob. More upper is FAKK2 whore - this game had linux version.

It is frightening that I know 95% of the figures.

EvoG

Erudite
Since we're calling them out, a few some might not pick up on:

The main characters from Runaway (near the begining, being chased by the guy with the Thompson...

Black and Whitewith the Sims gem (oops...just caught that)

Bomberman with a dwarf from Myth

Dungeon Siege player with the third sickle (with Manny and Dungeon Keeper)

PainKiller killing whats-his-face from Legacy of Cain, BloodRayne, Army Men and <dont>

Cortana from Halo in the garbage truck

Final Fantasy 7 chars (Cloud, Aeriel and Sephroth) next to Kane from CnC (w/Tiberium)
Brood from Starcraft

Carmageddon crashing into the Warthog from Halo

Abe from Abes Odyssey (and others) in a Mech from misc. Mechwarrior games...staring down Twinsen from his series

The monocle guy in the blue suit with the rocket statue, standing in line, is from Evil Genius, with of course Purple Tentacle behind him from Maniac Mansion series

Alice from American McGee's Alice with the dude from Silent Hill and that robot knight Clockwork Knight, eating Pac Man...and my gut tells me thats not Garrett, but it probably is due to the bow, green eye and painting

In the cloud of running dudes after the "Stalker" guy (though it can't be), there appears to be that robot from that robot war game that I cant remember the name, and among the others already mentioned and obvious(like MegaMan), there's the Strogg from Quake 2

Next to Roger Wilco and the pile of heads (which I'm having a hard time recalling), there's teh big dude I have no idea who that is with his gun to Nemesis from RE series

Soul Reaver facing down Malak from KotoR

Then a Beholder wearing Sam Fishers gear (Splinter Cell) facing down a "critter" from Critters

Daikatana guys holding the white billboard in the lower middle

Dont know the knight on the horse other than any misc strategy?

Cyberdemon arm wrestling what I thought was Dungeon Keeper as well

Gold dude shaking hands with the mouse looks familiar but no go...

...and I have no idea what the windup mastadons are?

Cheers

Kraken

Scholar
Isn't the Cyberdeamon armwrestling with Diablo? Dungeon Keeper is already represented to the upper right corner.

EvoG

Erudite
OH! Alright the two facing down Kain from Legacy of Kain is April and whats-his-face from Broken Sword

EvoG

Erudite
Gah, Diablo...I think you're right Kraken...yet another mass-hysteria game I didn't play. :D

EvoG

Erudite
GAH...yes okay...sheesh, thanks Hanover

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom