Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Patch Thread - 1.03 April 3rd out now

Makagulfazel

Educated
I thought that reload chant was a bit ridiculous, but I couldn't help myself. My party is a double cipher, one melee engager party of arbalest-totting turds; life is about to become a little tougher for them.

Gord

Arcane
Is there any chance of a GoG patch today as well? :/
:notsureifserious:

From my previous experience with new releases on GOG, we can be glad if they put it up by the end of next week, esp. considering it's Easter and all.
But hey, maybe they have actually improved and surprise me.

Pretty please? :cry:

Jezal_k23

Waiting for it to be released before playing it again.

Dragoon

Educated

From my previous experience with new releases on GOG, we can be glad if they put it up by the end of next week, esp. considering it's Easter and all.

I can only hope this behavior will change one day with GOG Galaxy.

Gord

Arcane

Has there been any status update on that, btw? Or is it supposed to be released together with Witcher 3?

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Wonder if the patch will help transition load times. Probably my major gripe with the game as of yet.

Dragoon

Educated

Has there been any status update on that, btw? Or is it supposed to be released together with Witcher 3?

From what I have read they are still in the closed alpha phase.
You can track the progress at this thread.
The devs post there regularly status updates and version notes. Last update was from 2 days ago.

Source Link:

Venom said:
Hi everyone,

we've release a new version of Galaxy Client. In the 0.6 release you can find:
- support for games installed outside of Galaxy Client (click the "+" to scan for installed games)
- Windows: app minimises to system tray when window is closed
- auto start with OS start option was added new Client installers
- UI changes (access to Store and Library moved to top navigation, game Settings and Downloads are now part of game's MORE button)
- numerous small bug fixes and improvements

Update is available for now only via our auto update system. Just restart the Galaxy Client to get the new version.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Hey, everyone. The 1.03 patch is live on Steam. To make sure your game updates you will probably want to completely quit out of the Steam client and jump back in.

GOG and Origin will be going through their own QA process before putting the patch live on their end. I expect it will take them a couple of days to run through that process on their side.

Please check out this blog for the patch notes.

A backer update will be posted later today (if nothing major is found with the patch once it goes live).

Thanks.

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/75170-patch-103-is-live-on-steam/

Shannow

Waster of Time

*fingers crossed*
But I expect Tuesday as the earliest.

EDIT: Yeah...

Dragoon

Educated
Interesting dev comment for Gog.com and Origin(seriously?) users.

Source Link:

BAdler said:
Hey, everyone. The 1.03 patch is live on Steam. To make sure your game updates you will probably want to completely quit out of the Steam client and jump back in.
GOG and Origin will be going through their own QA process before putting the patch live on their end. I expect it will take them a couple of days to run through that process on their side.

Please check out this blog for the patch notes.

A backer update will be posted later today (if nothing major is found with the patch once it goes live).

Thanks.

Sorry Bubbles, didn't saw you posted this already.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom