Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

bethesda watching

inwoker

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
How do you think is there a possibility of "pete the stupid" being a registered member of codex? Or he has much registered accounts trying to make some PR here or reduce your attemts to show the truth about his games. He may act in some morrowind defending topics and ehhh.. he is a PR man he know what to do.

Oh what a stupid nonsense have I just wrote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User was nabbed fit

I bet you're Pete. Yes, I've seen all through your ruse, faggit.

Joe Krow

Erudite
WITCH HUNT!!

I hear the Mr. Van Buren account was included wih the IP when Bethesda bought it. He's been defending real time combat in Fallout 3. I saw him do it. Telling wouldn't you say? Mmyes.

Micmu

Magister
Viral marketeers are regular Codex visitors. My personal favorite was the Dung Lords guy, who "just got a call from a friend how awsume this game is".

For the sake of fun I hope there will be some bethesdian infestation, too.

KingBimbo

Novice
Bethesda watches this place all the time to see if they can catch the filthy codexers on their forums and ban them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom