Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Witcher 3 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Deleted member 7219

This has the potential for even more Codex butthurt than PoE.

I am ready.

You can preload in GoG Galaxy as well.

My preload won't work in GOG Galaxy. I'm downloading using ye olde GOG Downloader instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Witcher 3 now the #1 top seller on Steam, ahead of GTAV (and that's with the Witcher 3 + season pass a few places behind). The hype train is gaining more momentum.

Morkar Left

I doubt I can finish W1 and W2 till W3 is released. Why have I preordered the game again?

ERYFKRAD Brofists this.

Same thing here. Not gonna do the same mistake twice.

The game is already entertaining enough and I read (or better heard) the first shortstories whic were good. As it looks now for me I want to read the rest of the books to get the story and characters better and of course playing the games in order. And that by having not enough time. I guess when I realistically come around of playing W3 the expansions are already out and the maingame probably on sale. Well, got the maingame, the other Witcher games and the boardgame for cheap anyway. Maybe will look out for some used box copies as well. Money is flowing away this year...

ERYFKRAD Brofists this.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I am preloading the game just to see how it runs on my i7-960 with AMD 6950. It's below requirements, but I bet that old beast can make it playable.

cfisher2833

Learned
Eh, it's getting really, really good reviews, but so did Dragon Age Inquisition. Most of the reviewers for big sites don't know a god damn thing about RPGs, so I am still skeptical. The combat system looked...well, frankly kind of shitty and I am not confident that CDPR won't pad the game out with tedious fetch quests and collectathons.

Morkar Left

Even the keys on ebay weren't as cheap as the ones you can get when using a proxy. My suspicion was, that keys sold on ebay could be proxy keys as well besides the nvidia ones. Or if no proxy is involved than at least people from some cheap country are selling keys with a profit to some european/american firstworlders. I guess the later one wouldn't even be illegal.

hell bovine

Arcane
And 6 days until the hype train might derail and crash Poland's game industry.

:outrage:
Poland's gaming industry is not just cdprojekt, though. I think there is also one quite successful developer of survival shooter games. I don't play them, so I can't recall the titles. :?

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
And 6 days until the hype train might derail and crash Poland's game industry.

:outrage:
Poland's gaming industry is not just cdprojekt, though. I think there is also one quite successful developer of survival shooter games. I don't play them, so I can't recall the titles. :?

175849007.jpg

Borelli

Arcane

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom