Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Just look at the facts, broflation is real

Don Peste

Arcane
This would never happen under a centrally planned brofisting system.

TeknoBM

Dark Souls Fan
just create a brofist spending system.

Ban Infinitron for a day ? 1000 fists
Lock Dark Souls topic for an hour ? 10000 fists
Ban Infinitron from a certain topic ? 100000 fists
Hire a professional hitter to take care of Infinitron ? 1 fist

this would take care of all problems of this forum at the same time.

profreshinal

Arcane
More fists should be a good thing for the fisting economy but the system has been perverted by large fist holdings like Scrooge and Infinitron. My solution is simple just set the top 10 holdings of fist at 0 if inflation happens again just repeat.

Kz3r0

Arcane
This is what the capitalist dogma has lead us to.
Enough with libertarian nonsense and crushing austerity.
Brofist redistribution is the only answer, when all posters will have the same amount of brofist a more healthy broomy will be developed .

Ulrox

Arbiter
brofist inflation, what brofist inflation

If you get any more brofists - you'll soon reach brofist ascension, and become a being of ultimate profisting that radiates bro'ness everywhere. I wonder if the codex will survive the new age of brofist enlightenment that you will bring if that were to happen.

Weasel
The question is, what sort of Brofist tycoon will Scrooge prove to be? A Bill Gates type of re-distributor to the sick, lame and lazy? A Warren Buffet style long-term value investor? Or something more sinister, like an unaccountable Russian oligarch or Middle-Eastern despot? Or just a regular scrooge, like a Scandinavian billionaire who still flies economy class.

The jury is still out. But it's clearly an obscene amount of power in one person's hands.

As a community we need to recognize what the source of this problem is. It is NOT the brofisters, it is the brofisted. These people who post things I agree with or find mildly funny are the true menace, because once I see that I can't help but fist my bros.

I suggest that anyone who gets more than 5 brofists in a single post receive an immediate 12-hour temp ban.

hivemind

Oh, right?!

So it's all the fault of the working class man?!

Yes, of course you would blame the poor harvester who spends his days in the GD fields trying to feed his family! You are nothing but a bro-shill sent by the elite to distract the eyes of the people from them!

It is them, the news-posters, content creators, gif/cat-posters and women which are to blame for our economic problems! The fat cats sit on their large brofist hoards like dragons and with a fiery breath of conspiracy and "self-ejecting" destroy anyone who dare approach their number, just look at what happened to the martyr Irenaeus!

The people will not tolerate this! We have nothing to lose but our ratios!

Rise up with me brothers, for the broletariat!

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackAdderBG

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
DU and Codex can't into numbers.As I see the graph there is zero inflation.1:2 post-brofist ratio is stable.The question is why he tries to incite panic on the brofist market? :hmmm:

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Everyone calm down, there is no crisis, your brofists are totally safe

QRDtI7s.jpg

Mortmal

Arcane
In case of market crash they will take 10% of the brofists from every accounts to refinance the codex. I advise you to convert some of your brofists to gold ingots immediately , look at infinitron numbers , it dropped from 345093 brofists to a mere 40,533in less than a year . Also i advise an house with a well , stockpile canned food and ammo etc....

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
How about a "voluntary " donation of, say, 25000 fists from all who can afford it in exchange for the ability to upload a custom avatar and a very prestigious title tag?
That would curb fistflation and give a mark of true prestige for people to strive for

Weasel
In case of market crash they will take 10% of the brofists from every accounts to refinance the codex. I advise you to convert some of your brofists to gold ingots immediately , look at infinitron numbers , it dropped from 345093 brofists to a mere 40,533in less than a year . Also i advise an house with a well , stockpile canned food and ammo etc....

A few wise Codexers are way ahead of you:

VOB8H7R.jpg

Lord Carlos Wafflebum

Aspiring Infinitron
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
How about a "voluntary " donation of, say, 25000 fists from all who can afford it in exchange for the ability to upload a custom avatar and a very prestigious title tag?
That would curb fistflation and give a mark of true prestige for people to strive for

That's not a bad idea

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
Broflation is a falsehood foisted onto the bro-er class by the Darkluminati and the elite to cause panic and despair.

Remain strong, bros.
:kingcomrade:

Zep--

Shitposter
Give users the option to only give 0.5 brofist to a post. A lot of the brofist inflation comes from brofists toward posts you only sort of agree with. Allowing the 0.5 option will greatly reduce inflation.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom