Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Serpent in the Staglands Kickstarter Update #21: Release Day!

Shannow

Waster of Time
Got my key.
Still considering whether I play now or wait for the first patches or wait for the enhanced edition...

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Got my key.
Still considering whether I play now or wait for the first patches or wait for the enhanced edition...

Looks like waiting is the way to go. With the latest patch you can't even progress from the second area :(

Ninjerk

Arcane
Is it just me or does it seem to be better to just have someone constantly channeling a heal on the first guy in?

Menacer

Novice
Is it just me or does it seem to be better to just have someone constantly channeling a heal on the first guy in?

Once you get a level or two the combat is much better.

It's the best game I have played in quite a while. Its got some bugs, but man its a brilliant game. I bought it through their site, and gog. Whalenought needs our support. I did the same thing with Underrail. Bought that shit twice.

Josh

Ninjerk

Arcane
Anyone else get called "will-sapping scum" when they didn't actually bind Catalina to their will?

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
What a great game!

I jost hope they get the patch situation for the GOG-version fixed.
Can't apply a single patch, they either end with errors or just restart the game without applying the patch. At least it wants me to download the patch again whenever I start the game.

Raapys

Arcane
What a great game!

I jost hope they get the patch situation for the GOG-version fixed.
Can't apply a single patch, they either end with errors or just restart the game without applying the patch. At least it wants me to download the patch again whenever I start the game.
Have you tried moving the applicable folder(i.e. 64bit, 32bit) from the extracted patch folder into the actual game folder and running the patcher from there?

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Of course. No difference.

But I do get "Cannot check now" when I try to check for updates today.

I'll just wait until they use GOG Galaxy itself for patching.

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Of course. No difference.

But I do get "Cannot check now" when I try to check for updates today.

I'll just wait until they use GOG Galaxy itself for patching.
They do, no? At least it updates when you click "verify".

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Indeed! I did not know that.
Got used to Steam's policy of just updating without asking.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom