Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Teeny Request.

sheek

Arbiter
[censored]

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
How could I forget my dear Sheek? I didn't. Your mission will be the most important of all, for you must bear the ring to Mordor and cast it into the mouth of Mount Banned. I need a man with of great stamina, constitution, and fortitude to overcome all the obsticles set onlong the journey's path. But first, take this lock of my hair as a prize, and along your path, visit Bryce's grave and dip your balls in it. Godspeed old boy, and fight well.

Roqua

Prospernaut
supersmartguy said:
Just ban the 'fucks!

Duh! We can't. Just because we are special doesn't mean we can just ban people. Geesh!

bryce77

Scholar
8640701_m.jpg

Roqua

Prospernaut
Alright, aweigh, your mission will be to post pictures that are confusing and don't really fit the conversation, but could if you think about it. Scour the web to find such pictures and be prepared to use them well tomorrow. Get a-cracking son, your country needs you. King Roqua over and out!

Roqua

Prospernaut
Its almost the halfway mark until the onset of total destruction. So sad and so avoidable. I am a reasonable King, and my request is more than reasonable.

I was looking through my original posts here, back when we used to talk about games and more than ten people here actually played rpgs. Sarvis actually got into game discussions back then as well. The community seemed older, had a pretty standard base in regards to rpg experience, there were 1/10th the moderators that there are now, and people could grasp basic concepts. All I have now is my Kingdom, and you seek to deny me even that, like Divine Right doesn't hold any weight anymore. 12 hours you pricks.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Sure. My mother is a Sicilian born in Tunis. My father is Cape Verdean. Cabe Verde is an island off of Africa, once ruled by the Portugese, the people are of mixed-portugese/african decent. At the least that would make me 25% nigger. My father wasn't born in Africa, he was born in Europe, but my mother was born in Africa but isn't African.

psycojester

Arbiter
Bryce777 where can i buy a copy of that picture? I want that for my bedroom wall

Roqua

Prospernaut
Good morning. In less than an hour, dumbfucks from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest forum battle in the history of dumbfuckkind. "Dumbfuckkind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fifteenth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fifteenth of July will no longer be known as an Codex holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight!" We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

I AM King Roqua! And I see a whole army of my country men, here, in defiance of tyranny. You've come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight?

[Dumbfuck]: Against the system? No, we will run, and we will not be banned.

Aye, fight and you may be banned, run, and you'll won’t... at least a while. And posting in your mother’s basement, many years from now, would you be willing to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our right to post, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM

My loving people, we have been persuaded by some, that are careful of our safety, to take heed how we commit ourselves to armed multitudes, for fear of treachery; but I assure you, I do not desire to live to distrust my faithful and loving people.

Let tyrants fear; I have always so behaved myself that, under God, I have placed my chiefest strength and safeguard in the loyal hearts and good will of my subjects. And therefore I am come amongst you at this time, not as for my recreation or sport, but being resolved, in the midst and heat of the battle, to live or die amongst you all; to lay down, for my God, and for my kingdom, and for my people, my honor and my blood, even the dust.

I know I have but the body of a god; but I have the heart of a King, and of a King of Dumbfucks too; and think foul scorn that Codex or T.Cancer, or any moderator of this forum should dare to invade the borders of my realms: to which, rather than any dishonor should grow by me, I myself will take up arms; I myself will be your general, judge, and rewarder of every one of your virtues in the field.

I know already, by your forwardness, that you have deserved rewards and titles; and we do assure you, on the word of a King, they shall be duly paid you. By your valor on the forums, we shall shortly have a famous victory over the enemies of God, of my Kingdom, and of my people.

Minions, let loose and have at the Tyrants of Satan. Today the dumbfucks rise to power.

Koby

Scholar
Roqua said:
Good morning. In less than an hour, dumbfucks from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest forum battle in the history of dumbfuckkind. "Dumbfuckkind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fifteenth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fifteenth of July will no longer be known as an Codex holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight!" We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

I AM King Roqua! And I see a whole army of my country men, here, in defiance of tyranny. You've come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight?

[Dumbfuck]: Against the system? No, we will run, and we will not be banned.

Aye, fight and you may be banned, run, and you'll won’t... at least a while. And posting in your mother’s basement, many years from now, would you be willing to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our right to post, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM

My loving people, we have been persuaded by some, that are careful of our safety, to take heed how we commit ourselves to armed multitudes, for fear of treachery; but I assure you, I do not desire to live to distrust my faithful and loving people.

Let tyrants fear; I have always so behaved myself that, under God, I have placed my chiefest strength and safeguard in the loyal hearts and good will of my subjects. And therefore I am come amongst you at this time, not as for my recreation or sport, but being resolved, in the midst and heat of the battle, to live or die amongst you all; to lay down, for my God, and for my kingdom, and for my people, my honor and my blood, even the dust.

I know I have but the body of a god; but I have the heart of a King, and of a King of Dumbfucks too; and think foul scorn that Codex or T.Cancer, or any moderator of this forum should dare to invade the borders of my realms: to which, rather than any dishonor should grow by me, I myself will take up arms; I myself will be your general, judge, and rewarder of every one of your virtues in the field.

I know already, by your forwardness, that you have deserved rewards and titles; and we do assure you, on the word of a King, they shall be duly paid you. By your valor on the forums, we shall shortly have a famous victory over the enemies of God, of my Kingdom, and of my people.

Minions, let loose and have at the Tyrants of Satan. Today the dumbfucks rise to power.
Yes honey, you're probably right...yes dear I heard you... Yes honey, you're probably right...yes dear I heard you... Yes honey, you're probably right...yes dear I heard you... Yes honey, you're probably right...yes dear I heard you... ...

Roqua

Prospernaut
Had enough yet? Do you surrender? Will you add king above dumbfuck? Poor Billy, he didn't even see it coming, but such is war. Oh, Billy, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roqua said:
Had enough yet? Do you surrender? Will you add king above dumbfuck?
You must use force to get your way. Retardoland must be filled with threads you've created. Hurry, before another dumbfuck can rise above you!

Roqua

Prospernaut
OKAY!!! I'm rushing quickly. I WILL rise above them.

I think I can!!!! I think I can!!!! I think I can!!!! I think I can!!!! I think I can!!!! I think I can!!!! I think I can!!!! I think I can!!!! I think I can!!!! I think I can!!!! I think I can!!!! I think I can!!!! I think I can!!!! I think I can!!!! I think I can!!!! I think I can!!!! I think I can!!!! I think I can!!!! I think I can!!!! I think I can!!!! I think I can!!!! I think I can!!!!

Oopps there goes another rubber tree. Oooppss there goes another rubber tree. Oooppss there goes another rubber tree PLANT!!!!

Roqua

Prospernaut
I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our forum.

In a sense we've come to the foruns to cash a check. When the architects of this site started it they were signing a promissory note to which every Codexian was to fall heir. This note was a promise that all men, yes, dumbfucks, represed homosexuals, zionist agents, as well as pretty princesses, would be guaranteed the "unalienable Rights" of "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." It is obvious today that the Codex has defaulted on this promissory note, insofar as her citizens of special titles are concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, The Codex has given the dumbfucks a bad check, a check which has come back marked "insufficient funds."

We refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this forum. And so, we've come to cash this check, a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice.

We have also come to this hallowed spot to remind the Codex of the fierce urgency of Now. This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism. Now is the time to make real the promises of removing the apostrophe and adding King before Dumbfuck!!! in my name. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of repression to the sunlit path of title justice.

The marvelous new militancy which has engulfed the Dumbfuck community must not lead us to a distrust of all untitled people, for many of our untitled brothers, as evidenced by the retardedness of their posts and their general dumbness, have come to realize that their destiny is tied up with our destiny. And they have come to realize that their freedom is inextricably bound to our freedom.

We cannot walk alone.

And as we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall always march ahead.

We cannot turn back.

We must rape these bitches until they give into our Noble demands. War is hard and we must be all the harder for it. We will not be knocked down, held-down, and pushed around any longer. When we say jump, these bitches better say, “How high, your Majesty????!!!1111” Or death. Such is war. No one said it was pretty. War is ugly. Just ask Billy. Poor, poor, Billy.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Roqua, you scare me.
You could have been a successful propagandist under the Reich.

Don't make the Dumbfucks do a revolution. Your speeches sound epic enough to lead to something greater.
Together with TNP you could found the Fourth Reich.

Roqua

Prospernaut
JarlFrank said:
Roqua, you scare me.
You could have been a successful propagandist under the Reich.

Don't make the Dumbfucks do a revolution. Your speeches sound epic enough to lead to something greater.
Together with TNP you could found the Fourth Reich.

Yes. I am a genius and 100% original.

Roqua

Prospernaut
No man thinks more highly than I do of the patriotism, as well as abilities, of the very worthy moderators who have failed to address the war. But different men often see the same subject in different lights; and, therefore, I hope that it will not be thought disrespectful to those gentlemen, if, entertaining as I do opinions of a character very opposite to theirs, I shall speak forth my sentiments freely and without reserve.

This is no time for ceremony. The question before the Codex is one of awful moment to this site. For my own part I consider it as nothing less than a question of freedom or slavery; and in proportion to the magnitude of the subject ought to be the freedom of the debate. It is only in this way that we can hope to arrive at truth, and fulfill the great responsibility which we hold to God and the Internet. Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my subjetcs, and of an act of disloyalty towards the majesty of heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings.

Vault Dweller, it is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth, and listen to the song of that siren, till she transforms us into beasts. Is this the part of wise men, engaged in a great and arduous struggle for liberty? Are we disposed to be of the number of those who, having eyes, see not, and having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation?

For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth -- to know the worst and to provide for it. I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided; and that is the lamp of experience. I know of no way of judging of the future but by the past. And judging by the past, I wish to know what there has been in the conduct of the Codex Staff for the last two years, to justify those hopes with which gentlemen have been pleased to solace themselves at the Codex?

Is it that insidious smile with which our petition has been lately received? Trust it not, sir; it will prove a snare to your feet. Suffer not yourselves to be betrayed with a kiss. Ask yourselves how this gracious reception of our petition comports with these warlike preparations which cover our waters and darken our land. Are fleets and armies necessary to a work of love and reconciliation? Have we shown ourselves so unwilling to be reconciled that force must be called in to win back our love? Let us not deceive ourselves, sir. These are the implements of war and subjugation -- the last arguments to which kings resort. I ask gentlemen, sir, what means this martial array, if its purpose be not to force us to submission? Can gentlemen assign any other possible motives for it? Has the Codex any enemy, in this quarter of the Internet, to call for all this accumulation of navies and armies?

No, sir, the Codex has none. They are meant for the Dumbfucks; they can be meant for no other. They are sent over to bind and rivet upon us those chains which the Codex Staff have been so long forging. And what have we to oppose to them? Shall we try argument? Sir, we have been trying that for the last two years. Have we anything new to offer on the subject? Nothing.

It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, "Peace! Peace!" -- but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me the word King in my dumbfuck title, or give me death!

FrancoTAU

Cipher
I'm not up to date with my dumbfucks. Since when did KingComrade lose his tag? How'd The Walkin Dude double down on his tag? And how did bryce lose his tag and about 9000 posts? OMGZ!!!

Kingcomrade was never a dumbfuck in my time here. TWD just... well... showed complete dumbfuckery. See if anyone's got those stories of his saved. Bryce... ah... that account, er, isn't Bryce. Bryce himself left after the Bryce vs Roqua epic stickied in Retardo Land.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Admiral jimbob said:
Kingcomrade was never a dumbfuck in my time here. TWD just... well... showed complete dumbfuckery. See if anyone's got those stories of his saved. Bryce... ah... that account, er, isn't Bryce. Bryce himself left after the Bryce vs Roqua epic stickied in Retardo Land.
He's back already. Different name, same old Bryce.

Bluebottle

Erudite
Patron
Dead State Wasteland 2
Wasn't KC briefly dumbfucked after a poll started by Bryce? I seem to remember that being the reason for Bryce being dumbfucked the first time around. I've lost track with all these recent dumbfuck goings on. We need a dumbfuck census.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom