Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The UT Sign up Thread

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Multiple people have made various requests recently for privileges to be returned or removed. If you are one such person, and want whatever it is you want, sign up here.

I am looking to form 2 teams of 4 players each who will fight against each other in a CTF match for victory and glory. Those in the winning team will have their requests acquiesced to. Those in the losing team will have to wait for another match.

Participants who wish the following will be accepted:
- Getting an account banned.
- Having an account unbanned (WILL YOU FIGHT FOR FREEDOM?)
- Being unprosperised.
- Having tags removed (CyberP is ineligible for this challenge).
- Having privileges restored (brofists, GD access).

ARE YOU GAME?

Bets will be organised later in a separate thread.

Unwanted
Douchebag! Shitposter
That said I sign up to get rid of my shitposter tag.

Do you use steam servers in any way or is it through another third party service like gameranger?

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Request permission to 1 v 1 Night Goat to dismiss his request. :smug:

Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Yes, I'm in to regain brofists.

DU, I've been fairly busy lately but have not forgotten that it is my mission to find a host and streamer. Will post thread in GD for max exposure.

Edit: Done.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I will fight for comrade Bradylama's freedom, but I require sponsorship. Does codexia provide the means to compete, DarkUnderlord?
The begging usually happens in giftstravaganza. But one must wonder if you truly desire Bradys freedom, or if you're just trying to leech a free game

Last edited:

Shannow

Waster of Time
Do I understand this correctly:
One can get any account banned? Including mods, administrators and quality posters?

Would they stay banned indefinately (or until freed by another match)?
How often would these matches take place? (The OP suggests a single match, but who are we kidding.)

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Huh... I missed that part. It seems only fair that anyone playing to get someone banned will get banned themselves in turn should they lose. The Aztec gods demand that the losing team is sacrificed!

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
I'd like to sign up as an opponent, like Xan or something

xan-kriegor-1.jpg

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Does it have to be UT or liek Blade of Darkness, Jedi Academy are acceptable?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
DarkUnderlord - will there be separate matches for people in the EU and people in the US, or will one team get bogged down by horribad pings?

Unwanted

Hatred

Unwanted
Hey DU is it possible for their to be Australian only matches? There are enough of us on the website to justify it imo. Also will you yourself be participating ? I'll sign up for Aussie only matches.

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
I just want to play some fucking Unreal Tournament (99, 2004 whatevs). Haven't played it multiplayer in like 10 years.

Unwanted

Hatred

Unwanted
I'll fight you. It'd take me a while to download and I have almost zero experience in FPS games. Unless you count chivalry.

Sensuki

Arcane
I've got UT99 and 2004 both installed but we'd probably need to do it over Hamachi or something. I'd also probably have to play Shield Gun only to make it fair xD

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom