Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Elminage Gothic (former Japan only dungeon crawler)

vonAchdorf

Arcane
I actually found a ton of images on the wiki. I'll upload them to the gallery soon and then you'll be able to see what's missing.

EDIT: Added. Look it up in the gallery.

Nice - didn't see that they have more monster images than of the ones with a wiki entry.

amdus

Arbiter
I actually found a ton of images on the wiki. I'll upload them to the gallery soon and then you'll be able to see what's missing.

EDIT: Added. Look it up in the gallery.
I've ripped the sprites from game and now converting them to png fornat. I'll upload the pack to mediafire/dropbox or something when it finishes converting. It looks like the images on the wiki have been resized and have somewhat different palette compared to the images ripped stright from game container archive.

Edit.
Or maybe only the ones that vonAchdorf have posted were modified?

Last edited:

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
You're right, noticed it now when viewing the ripped sprites. Should i still upload the the pack somewhere or it's not needed anymore?

Do upload it, please. I'll see if there are any sprites there that I could add to the gallery.

amdus

Arbiter
You're right, noticed it now when viewing the ripped sprites. Should i still upload the the pack somewhere or it's not needed anymore?

Do upload it, please. I'll see if there are any sprites there that I could add to the gallery.
Here you go:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/20knt6
https://www.sendspace.com/file/f6l1m1
Total size 400MB
It's a 7z split archive, so please use official 7-zip to extract it, as other unpackers like rar/zip could have problems.

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
Anyone here actually roll a ninja?

I needed 2 lvl ups to change to a ninja.
The funny thing is that changing class implies changing stats and you get ninja a with 10-12-10-etc.
With his 5 in luck, he is terrible at detecting/disarming traps.

Last edited:

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Yeah that;s the best I could do as well. If anyone checks my steam stats they will see that I played for 28 hours, 27 of which was trying to roll a ninja.

Mortmal

Arcane
Yeah that;s the best I could do as well. If anyone checks my steam stats they will see that I played for 28 hours, 27 of which was trying to roll a ninja.

Did you manage at least ? I never could roll one, and that stupid level up system makes it impossibleeven much later in the game .

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
No I never came close. That was all in 2 days too. I rolled in such a way that was a little slower but prevented the chance of missing a good one. Probably averaged a roll every .5 seconds. About 200,000 rolls. I'll try again later. Before the booze got me, I could have rolled for 50 goddamn hours straight. I feel like this game could have been called "You can never go home again".

Dorateen

Arcane
2015-05-13_00001.jpg

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
For those who pay Elimage Gothic:

Does enchanting Weapon with alchemy with elemental attribute - increase damage with this weapon usual attacks? Or it only works for spells?

If i enchant 2-4 sword with Fire attribute attack +50% does it add +1-2 fire damage, for example? Or it only does fire spells stronger by 50%?

Dorateen

Arcane
Does enchanting Weapon with alchemy with elemental attribute - increase damage with this weapon usual attacks? Or it only works for spells?

If i enchant 2-4 sword with Fire attribute attack +50% does it add +1-2 fire damage, for example? Or it only does fire spells stronger by 50%?

The latter.

The attack attribute will only affect your spell damage. So if you have a sword-wielding class that can happen to cast damage spells, then you can give them a weapon with an elemental attribute boost, and they will do more damage with their magic. It does not effect melee attacks.

What you want to do for fighter types is give their weapons either additional base damage, or special moves (behead, confusion, paralysis, etc.)

Dorateen

Arcane
For the Igan Flower

You need to have an Herbalist in the party. Wander around the Royal Tomb, and you will find it. It just appears at a random location.

For the Ancient Sword

You need to have the worn or ancient sword whatever it was called, in your inventory. Then you will meet the ghost figure at random who will ask for it. I recall, it happened pretty quickly for me. Found the worn blade the dropped in a battle. And then ran into the ghost seeking it.

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
You need to have the worn or ancient sword whatever it was called, in your inventory. Then you will meet the ghost figure at random who will ask for it. I recall, it happened pretty quickly for me. Found the worn blade the dropped in a battle. And then ran into the ghost seeking it.

It is not quest item, just drop from chest? What floor it drops?

Dorateen

Arcane
Yes, it is in a chest after combat. Location is random, but happened right on the first floor. So if you aren't looting after battle, you could have missed it.

Last edited:

Latro

Arcane
Hey, hey, hey, so apparently this game got a 3DS port/remix? Shit, who the hell do I have to BEG for this to be brought over? I've got a 3ds gathering dust, I'd love to have this game on my machine.
Doesn't even have to be a boxed release, just port it to eshop for $20.

Shannow

Waster of Time
Codex trolled me once again. The game is shit. UI alone is so atrocious it's hard to find words for. Gameplay also seems to be right out of autist Hell. Some other aspects that I find shit I'll readily admit that I'm too poamole for. But UI and gameplay...FFS
Just happy I didn't waste too much money on it since it was on sale.

Suicidal

Arcane
Codex trolled me once again. The game is shit. UI alone is so atrocious it's hard to find words for. Gameplay also seems to be right out of autist Hell. Some other aspects that I find shit I'll readily admit that I'm too poamole for. But UI and gameplay...FFS
Just happy I didn't waste too much money on it since it was on sale.

Yeah same here. Bought it for 3 jewros. Was kinda fun at the beginning but the more I played the more I thought to myself why the fuck am I playing this instead of literally any other dungeon crawler. The complete lack of control over which stats you get when leveling up and the extremely random nature of stat gains make this game seem more like a slot machine simulator than an RPG to me.

If I could go back in time to the point where I spent money of this game I probably would have :keepmyjewgold:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom