Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Poker RPG? WTF?

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
pokerrpg.gif

An ad that I just saw here at the Codex... what the fuck is an online poker RPG supposed to be? Ican't imgaine how the hell a poker RPG would look like. Skills for bluffing or what? A high luck stat gives you better cards? I don't have any idea.

Black

Arcane
Well, you're playing a role of poker play, so it's a rpg.
-.-

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
www.pokerrpg.com said:
PokerRPG is the world’s first online poker role playing game. Create your character, join up with friends, and advance your worldwide career to the next level as you explore the poker world, build your house, invest in the poker stocks, and play free online poker with real people. Play FREE right now to win real prizes!

Kraszu

Prophet
Looks like they want to lure rpg players to play poker, and as for the skill yes there is. That game is about adopting math to specific player player x based on haw he play can have [hand range] based on that and haw he react depend on hand you decide on best statistical action. Sometimes it is statistically right to fold decent hand sometimes to re raise whit nothing.

Big part of skill(?) is controlling your emotions in game it is often hard when you got nothing for long time or your strong hands are busted by ridiculous holdings of your opponents.

Texas Red

Whiner
Id rather play Oblivion than these free web MMORPGs. Unfortunetly here on Codex I get only internet MMOGs as ads.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom