Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

ASSplosion

Arcane
slipstream

1.jpg

2.jpg

10.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Gentlemen, welcome to 2015's Daggerfall.

daggerfall.jpg

I'm so excited to explore this fine, huge cit-

THE_ENTIRETY_DAGGERFALL.jpg

:negative:

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
Imagine if the gameplay was up to the same standard as the visuals and flight model... :negative:
The flight model and the controls are really cool imo. So far I'm enjoying hunting down pirates and criminal scum but I think it will get boring after some time. Sucks that there isn't much built on top of the base game mechanics. As for visuals - this is the best looking space game I've seen, finally someone made a space game that doesn't have rainbow-colored puke floating in space and silly looking toy-like ships.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Ah yes new Crusader dlc. It has probably fucked up my save :salute:

How is it though?
I don't know, I don't have it. Muh Mongols are feudal :M

But I did not play it anyway with the new patch, because it breaks too much stuff (even music lol), so I need to wait for another patch to make it playable.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom