Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Greatest RPG that never got released?

Renevent

Cipher
Don't remember the name of it but I was really digging that Nord-themed King's Bounty game that was recently canceled.

Klarion

Arcane
Chaos Chronicles anyone?

20130330131356.jpg

Stelcio

Savant
Don't remember the name of it but I was really digging that Nord-themed King's Bounty game that was recently canceled.
Runemaster? Yeah, I was looking forward to it as well. Looked very promising, with procedurally generated quests and all that. I hoped it could be Darklands sort of experience.

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
There was supposed to be an expansion pack to Darklands, right?

Darklands is still one of the best RPGs available. Expansion would have been great, and a sequel... pure :incline:.

Klarion

Arcane
Hey, it's the same banalshitboring races that are in every fucking fantasy game. Somehow I don't think anything of value was lost.
is that even a word?

Yes, every other game has this set of races but Chaos Chronicles would've been good for other reasons, like gameplay...

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
I'm a D&D fan but there are a lot of bad things about it and the awful races are one of them. They're all ripped off from Tolkien anyway, and Tolkien ruined fantasy forever.

Adamaklas

Literate
The "greatest cake that was never baked" can never be the "greatest" cake that was never baked :(

Zenyrrah

Augur
Patron
Fate: Gates of Dawn 2 :negative:

RIP Olaf Patzenhauser

Indeed. That would be the other RPG I really would love to play. Now thumbs up for Cleve, that he may finish Grimoire before dropping down like that other great programmer Olaf. Fate Gates of Dawn is still a lovely game now. Thank you Olaf.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom