Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Let's Play Risen, Men! (Or not)

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin

PocketMine

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
Started Risen after i saw lets play men just finished it yesterday.
There is alot of fights in this game.
There is a wooden shield in crypt along the way up. Its worth exploring as there arent many shields in begining.
If you plan on getting far ingame fix bugged climbing animation by setting vertincal sync on 60fps for the game. Its not needed in chapter 1 but latter its impossible to advance without a fix.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Started Risen after i saw lets play men just finished it yesterday.
There is alot of fights in this game.
There is a wooden shield in crypt along the way up. Its worth exploring as there arent many shields in begining.
If you plan on getting far ingame fix bugged climbing animation by setting vertincal sync on 60fps for the game. Its not needed in chapter 1 but latter its impossible to advance without a fix.

what? you mean steam game is unpatched?

PocketMine

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
Great you joined monastery i joined Don.
For quest map press L, select quest and then select quest map

Your only chance is to find or buy jester scroll and cast it on Vitus.
Guy guarding the cemetery should let you in if you give him some weed joints you found in your room. Explore cemetery there is jester scroll somewhere well im not 100% sure. You can also ask the guard at upper monastery entrance to let you in. Masters there sell jester scrolls for sure.

Btw falling animation is borked same way as the climbing animation. With vertical sync off survived about 80% of times jumping of the cliff. falling animation simply stops and you end up floating on air.

Also all vendors ingame have infinite money.

subotaiy

Cipher
Man, watching this is so painful, stop playing it like a Bethesda game, running around aimlessly whitout awareness.
Here the world is hand-crafted and everything has a purpose , the emphasis is not on quantity but on good world design and thorough exploration ( I don't even want to imagine how you'd manage in Gothic 2).

Also, I think you're pretty much stuck with the monastery, like that Jan guy told you (if they catch you, they press-gang you). Maybe go to town, I remember there are some quests there where you can choose whom to help.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom