Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Competition Score up to $500 by designing RPG Codex' Corporate Branding (Logo & Business Cards) Competition

murloc_gypsy

Cipher
There was a smiley with the codex troll pushing (lifting) a d20. Maybe we could have that with him going up the "steep hill of decline". Sisyphus-like

troll_1.png

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
It all comes down to making devs feel sorry for themselves and identifying us as one of their own. Being prestigious has to be a joke, until it actually isn't. This business is guerrilla warfare 101, and there's nowhere to savescum.

MurkyShadow

Glittering gem of hatred
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'll just re-enter my Staglands monster entry, be inspired by the magnificent glittering gem of hatred:
kc1lqx.png

...there's corporate potential in there - somewhere.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
To that end, we are holding a competition. The goal is simple, design the RPG Codex "Corporate" Logo and Branding (I say "corporate" because that's the function we'll be using these in, the website will pretty much remain the same). Officially, we need the following:
  1. Business Cards
  2. Letterhead
  3. Logo and Banner image for Twitter
  4. Logo and Banner image for Facebook
BTW, what kind of info you want on the Business Cards & Letterhead? Makes a lot of difference designing something to display just an URL (lame) or having email, telephone, address, company number, swiss bank account, employee n° at Cleve's bunker, etc...

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
BTW, what kind of info you want on the Business Cards & Letterhead? Makes a lot of difference designing something to display just an URL (lame) or having email, telephone, address, company number, swiss bank account, employee n° at Cleve's bunker, etc...
RPG Codex > doesn't scale to your level
rpgcodex.net
Some kind of "fine print" line like "RPG Codex is owned and operated by" or words to that effect¹ "Greg Martin Enterprises Pty. Ltd."
ABN 59 115 337 534
There will be a generic email: somethinggeneric@rpgcodex.net
Don't know about phone number.

The idea is we'll print a bunch and can send them out in groups to staffers that regularly attend things or are attending something. Some of the more prestigious staff may get some with their real name and personal contact email on them - so we want to be able to edit stuff like that if need be.

¹I did think of something like a "Community run site" or something but I dunno.

Unwanted
Douchebag! Shitposter
Officially if it was a hobby I wouldn't have to pay anything but I gave up trying to keep the Codex as a "hobby" when we started funnelling tens of thousands of dollars through the PayPal account on a regular basis (to which PayPal wanted a rather large amount of paperwork "on company letterhead"). It became easier to declare the Codex as "officially" run by Greg Martin Enterprises at that point.

You should have received it in small packages on different accounts. Dammit you've never cheated your tax reports?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom